RIVERSIDE - ELECTRIC HYBRID BIKE ORIGINAL 920E - Grey
Quote from The Merchant's Website:
"Give your rides more power. The Riverside Original 920 E electric hybrid bike offers electrical rider support for distances of up to 90 km.
The three electric bike modes offer assistance up to 25 km/h, letting you enjoy high speeds and easy journeys. The battery is guaranteed for two years or 500 cycles."
- Autonomy: Mode 1: up to 90 km, mode 2: up to 70 km, mode 3: up to 50 km.
- Cycling comfort: Front/rear suspension, ergonomic grips and gel saddle.
- Ease of use: Change gear with a single motion using the 7-speed trigger.
- Easy reading: Wide, contrasted, accessible from the handlebars. Keep an eye on your screen.
- Adjustable: Height- and tilt-adjustable saddle and handlebars: optimised comfort.
How to choose your size
- 2 sizes available:
- Size S/M from 1.45m to 1.74m.
- Size L/XL from 1.75m to 1.95m.
- If you're between 2 sizes:
- Choose the smaller size for greater manoeuvrability and comfort (straighter back).
- Choose the larger size for a more stretched out position (more suited to speed).
0, 1, 2 or 3: choosing your assistance mode
- Walking mode - Assistance when walking.
- Mode 0 – Assistance disabled.
- Mode 1 - Assistance up to 17 km/h - battery life of up to 90 km under normal conditions.
- Mode 2 - Assistance up to 22 km/h - battery life of up to 70 km under normal conditions.
- Mode 3 - Assistance up to 25 km/h - battery life of up to 50 km under normal conditions. (please note: your battery life will be severely reduced in the event of prolonged use).
Motor: use those watts!
- Brushless 250-watt motor in the rear wheel hub.
- 30Nm torque.
- lithium-ion 36v 11.6 Ah (418Wh).
- Supplied with two lock keys.
- Charge time: 6.5 hours
- Its weight: 2.64 kg.
- We recommend recharging the battery after each use.
- To put it to sleep: press the stop/start button on the battery for 10 seconds until the LEDs switch off.
- Your battery is guaranteed for 2 years or 500 cycles (1 cycle = 1 full charge + 1 full discharge or two 50% charges + two 50% discharges).
Backlit control screen
- LCD screen, backlit for better visibility both day and night.
- Displays: Speed, distance covered and overall, the remaining power and the mode.
- To access this data, press the Walk/Stop button.
- USB port for charging your smartphone.
A full suspension frame designed for an easy ride
- Our engineers designed this hybrid aluminium frame with lower geometry to make it easier to get on the bike. This frame provides greater comfort than ever.
- The Original 920e is equipped with a 1" threaded steerer, SUNTOUR spring, front suspension fork and rear suspension. To adjust the rear suspension, turn the locking ring located directly behind it (this can be done without tools).
Derailleurs and drivetrain: enjoy the speed!
- 7 speeds which use a quick and easy to use trigger to change between them.
- In detail:
- - Shimano TZ 500 7-speed freewheel.
- - Single chainwheel: 38 teeth- Cogs: 14 / 28.- Anti-corrosion chain.
- - Rear derailleur: SRAM X3.- SRAM Trigger x - 3 shifter.
- - Anti-derailment ring.
Hybrid tyres: put rubber to the road
- The Original 920 E is equipped with B'Twin Trekking hybrid road and trail tyres so you can go anywhere.
- The recommended pressure is a minimum of 3.0 bar and a maximum of 4.0 bar (details on tyre sidewall).
- - Size S/M: 26" x 1.75.
- - Size L/XL: 28" x 1.75.
- Bonus: Self-healing inner tube.
- Set off on an adventure with the Original 920 E equipped with double-walled aluminium wheels.
- To transport your bike, the quick-release on the front wheel makes it easy to remove.
- 36-spoke front and rear wheels.
- Wheel diameter:
- - Size S/M: 26 inches.
- - Size L/XL: 28 inches.
- Two V-Brake pads for effective braking.
- The two steel callipers are equipped with pads that exercise pressure on the rim to slow or stop the rotation of the wheels.
- Aluminium brake levers.
Handlebars, steering, stem: maintain control
- Semi-raised steel handlebars (620mm).
- 1" aluminium stem 90mm long, adjustable and tiltable.
- B'Twin ergonomic grips.
Saddle be comfortable
- Because it's important that your seat position is adapted to your riding style, our teams developed the exclusive B'Twin Ergofit gel saddle.
- Graduated aluminium seat post for easier adjustment.
- Collar dimensions = 32mm.
- Seat post diameter = 27.2mm.
- Tool-free saddle height adjustment (quick-release).
Crankset / Pedals
- The Original 920 E is supplied with hybrid one-piece plastic pedals.
- 170mm long aluminium cranks.
- 38-tooth aluminium chainwheel.
- Plastic chainguard.
- Your Original 920 E is supplied with a bell, lights (front/rear), wheel reflectors and pedals.
- Depending on the accessory type and size of the bike, the frame is compatible with:
- - saddle bag
- - rear pannier
- - front pannier
- This bike isn't compatible with any kind of child seat, whatever the mounting system used
- For further information, don't hesitate to ask one of our sales assistants.
Difference with the Original 900E
- The 920E has a new set of electrics.
- The 900 and 920 share the same motor and battery. But despite that, the 920 has a longer battery life.
- How is this possible?
- The 900 model tended to give you a lot of energy with each turn of the pedal. This caused jerkiness and "wasted" energy.
- The 920 model provides energy more smoothly, so it's more comfortable to ride and doesn't waste so much of the motor's energy.
- M : 25.5 kg
- L : 26 kg