Tern Verge P10 Satin Black 20" Folding Bike
A performance-enhanced folding bike that’s packed with quality parts for a smooth commute.
The Verge P10 is an all-rounder bike with a slick and sporty geometry that delivers exceptional ride quality and comfort.
Complete with a Porter™+ saddle, your comfort is paramount. And when it comes to getting off the saddle, the easy-folding design is combined with a lightweight 11.7 kg frame for easy transport.
A Shimano Deore 1x drivetrain provides 11 gears with a super smooth transition to give you all the support you need on hills, while the Shimano M200 brakes provide reassuring levels of stopping power to keep you safe in built-up areas.
Tern set out making bicycles that change the way we commute. Their cycles combine all the things people need to travel less by car and more by bike, helping to reduce emissions and protect the planet. By using high-quality parts and materials, Tern bikes are made to be serviceable rather than land-fillable. Their quest for sustainability means they are constantly searching for ways to reduce their impact, like minimizing packaging, specifying recycled cardboard, and reducing the use of harmful chemicals like chromium. By choosing Tern, you’re making a positive impact on the environment.
- Premium folding city bike
- Frame: Tern Verge, hydroformed aluminium, OCL+ joint, 3 patented technologies
- Fork: Tern Tarsus, 6061-Al, hydroformed
- Handle Bar: Kinetix Pro X, double-butted 7050-Al, for VRO
- Stem: Syntace VRO, adjustable, Built for Tern
- Grips/Bar Tape: BioLogic Arx
- Head Set: Flux, cartridge bearings, Physis integrated
- Saddle: Tern Porter+, patented GripPad design, PrimeGel padding
- Seat Post: Tern Strut, 2014-Al, 2 bolt clamp
- Seat Clamp: Syntace OverLock
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, sealed bearings
- Chain: KMC X10
- Cassette: 11-40T, 10 spd
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, 1 x 10 spd
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 1 x 10 spd
- Tyres: Schwalbe One, 28-451, ADDIX compound, 115 psi
- Wheel size: 20”
- Front & Rear Brakes: Left Shimano BR-MT410 Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Kickstand: Rear mount, Pletscher design
- Brake: SHIMANO MT200
- Brake lever: SHIMANO MT200
- Rear light: Biologic TailLight
- Bell: Pitch brass
- Max weight: 120 kg (264 lb)
- Colour: Satin black
Please Note: Due to ongoing issues in the supply chain, this bike is subject to specification changes without notice. Any changes made will be using equivalent or higher quality parts.
**Some minor assembly is required. See our video or consult our assembly guide for assistance.
Unfortunately, we are not able to process faulty or warranty bike returns through our warehouse. If your bike develops a fault please take it to your nearest GO Outdoors store where we have a full workshop and trained mechanics who will be able to assist you.
Please note, this excludes Hathersage and Southport stores.