Vango Tolga Air VW Drive Away Awning - Campervans & Conversions
Vango Tolga Air VW Drive Away Awning is a versatile space to have alongside campervans and conversions. Lightweight and compact, the Tolga is easy to pack and take with you, whilst featuring Vango’s Airbeam structure enabling a strong structure to be set up in minutes. Quickly and easily disconnected from your vehicle and remains in situ for when you return. Pre-angled beams maximise the available space in the awning, with diamond clear windows keeping light and airy feel whilst offering a great view out. Zipped privacy curtains allow varying levels of opening, plus a fully sewn-in groundsheet combines with a mesh front door to maintain a bug free environment whilst low level vents help to circulate air within the awning. A SkyLiner is included with the awning to reduce condensation, whilst bracer beams increase stability. Other great features of the Tolga include an alloy poled canopy offering protection from the elements and a sheltered entrance during wet weather. A door at either side of the rear cowl provide easy access to your vehicle without the need to go through the awning. Vango’s innovative SkyTrack system finishes things off, allowing attachment of optional lighting and sky storage accessories.
- SkyLiners included - Reduces the effects of condensation and provides a thermal barrier in cold weather
- Bracer beams included - Designed to fit in between the awnings main AirBeams® to enhance stability in high winds
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure.
- Low level vents - Helps circulate air within the awning and reduces condensation.
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve, providing effective wind bracing.
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures performance in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement.
- SkyTrack® System - allows easy attachment of optional lighting, to tidy cables or even hang optional additional storage units.
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the awning.
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds.
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces.
- Diamond Clear Windows with Zipped privacy curtains
- Covered Entry - Providing a sheltered entrance into your awning during wet weather.
- Door in connecting panel - Allows convenient access.
- Flat Entry Groundsheet - Easily dropped to ground level allowing effortless entering without needing to step over the entrance.
- Two Doors in Tunnel - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle.
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel.
- Mesh Front Door - Fitted with internal mesh panel for bug-free ventilation.
- Low Level Ventilation - Helps circulate air within the awning and reduces condensation.
- Optional bedroom inner - Optional extra available to purchase separately.
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies.
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s).
- Fully wind and rain tested - Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre.