Magra Air VW Drive Away Awning
Magra inflatable drive away awning is ideal for your VW campervan or conversion, provides versatile additional living and storage alongside your vehicle. The design of this inflatable awning features a front and rear entrance design. Two covered entrances provide a sheltered porch style entry to the awning, with a rear cowl access door at either side providing further versatility. Other quality features include diamond clear windows with zipped privacy curtains and Vango’s innovative SkyTrack system, allowing attachment of optional lighting and sky storage accessories.
- Side Attachment - Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go.
- Low level vents - Helps circulate air within the awning and reduces condensation.
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures performance in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement.
- SkyTrack® System - allows easy attachment of optional lighting, to tidy cables or even hang optional additional storage units.
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip - The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles.
- Bracer beams included - Designed to fit in between the awnings main AirBeams® to enhance stability in high winds.
- Cable Entry Point - Zipped entry point for power cable access with touch fastener tidies.
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions.
- High visibility guylines with guyline tidies - Attached at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching.
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces.
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a light and airy environment.
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Allow varying levels of opening. Fitted to the flysheet with no gaps that simply roll down into a pocket when not in use.
- Covered Entry - Providing a sheltered entrance into your awning during wet weather.
- Flat entry - Easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility.
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel.
- Two covered entries - Gives a sheltered and porch style entry.
- 2 mesh doors - Front and side doors fitted with internal mesh panel for bug free ventilation.
- SkyLiners included - Reduces the effects of condensation and provides a thermal barrier in cold weather.
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s).
- Fully wind and rain tested - Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre.