QUECHUA - PRESSURE SOLAR CAMPING SHOWER - 10 LITRES
Quote from The Merchant's Website:
"Our camping designers have created this 10 litre pressure-balanced solar shower so you can have a comfortable shower outside and wash your belongings.
Our motivation? We want to provide you with a solar shower solution that you do not have to hang up! The water will be pressurised even if your shower is on the ground thanks to the pumping system!"
- Ease of use: No need to hang the shower: the water is pressurised with a pump
- Capacity: 10 litre capacity | On/off button on the handle to prevent waste
- Easy opening / closing: Wide opening to make it easy to fill and dry quickly
- Easy transport: Carrying strap | Storage bag
- Compact design: Compact and easy to fold up: 22 x 39 x 12 cm
- Weight: Lightweight: 870 g including the bag
Shower filled under pressure:55 cm x 22 cm diameter
TIME AND CONDITIONS FOR HEATING WATER
Heating time depends on several factors: initial water temperature, outdoor temperature, ground type (concrete, grass, etc.), wind, sun, etc. To speed up heating time, increase the area exposed to the sun by laying the deflated shower flat. It’s also possible to add hot water directly but be careful as the temperature shouldn’t go over 50°C as you risk damaging the product components and putting yourself in danger.
Recommendations for use
To encourage increased temperature, put the shower in the sun between :12:00 and 18:00.We advise against putting it behind a car windscreen; our tests show that the water could go beyond 70°C. Be aware that the temperature drops as soon as the sun fades. When you put the pressure on, a ringing noise from the valve will signal maximum pressure: pump again when the pressure drops in use. Be sure to push the pipe well into the connector.
DESIGN TEAM TESTS - STANDING SHOWER
- Here are our temperature readings after a heating test on the standing shower exposed to the sun. The test took place one mid-June afternoon in the south of France.
- The shower was standing, pressurised and filled with water to its maximum level (10 L).
- Outside temperature of 25°C, barely any wind, 750 W/M² solar power.Initial water temperature:22°C. In 3 hours, the water went from 22°C to 30°C.
- In 5 hours, the water went from 22°C to 35°C.
- In 6 hours 48 minutes, the water went from 22°C to 38°C.
DESIGN TEAM TESTS - SHOWER LAY FLAT
You can improve heating time by increasing the area exposed to the sun: lie the shower horizontally on a table or on the ground. Performance will be improved under the same test conditions in standing position.
WATER TEMPERATURE GAUGE
We have added a water temperature gauge.This start when the water is at 30°C and goes up to 40°C.In all cases, it is recommended to let the water run a little before taking your shower to ensure that the water is not too hot.
We have added a window so you can see the current water level.
Don't throw away, repair !
- This shower is sold with a repair kit for the pump (seals). If needed, you can find the shower head and pump repair kit on our website in after-sales service.To watch our tutorial videos, go to our after-sales service website.
- For the handle, copy the code in parentheses (960264) and paste it into our search bar.
- For the repair kit, copy the code in parentheses (960271) and paste it into our search bar.
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
- Because we are aware that we must act to preserve our playground, Quechua is committed to limiting the environmental impact of its products.
- Today, this product is not eco-designed, but we work every day to make it more responsible: eco-design, repairability and sustainability are at the heart of our developments.