QUECHUA - Camping Rigid Cooler - 24 L - Cool Preserved for 13 Hours
Quote from The Merchant's Website:
"Our designers have created this sturdy, high-performance hard Fresh 24 litre cooler to keep your food and drinks cold for a whole day.
This is a high-performance cooler that keeps items fresh for 13 hours without the need for ice packs at an outside temperature of up to 32 °C."
- Isothermal: Keeps foodstuffs fresh for 13 hours without ice packs | Standard: EN 12546-2
- User comfort: 24 litres inner volume | Can hold 6 x 1.5 litre bottles
- Waterproof: Watertight cool box
- Ease of use: Locking handle | Reversible lid also acts as a steady tray
- Carrying comfort: Ergonomic handle
- Durability: This cooler is robust thanks to its design
- Weight: Weight: 2.8 kg
- We have laboratory tested this cooler at an ambient temperature of 32°C, without ice packs and half full. It took 13 hours to go from 5°C (food temperature straight from the fridge) to 15°C.
- By adding 1.5 kg of ice, the time to go from 5°C to 15°C increased to 20 hours in the same conditions.
Volume: 24 litres | Recommended for 2 to 4 people
- External dimensions: Length: 45cm | Height: 37 cm | Width: 27 cm
- Internal dimensions: Length: 33 cm | Height: 28 cm | Width: 19 cm
Directions for use
- To increase the performance and durability of your cooler, we recommend you:
- - Put the ice packs in the base then place frozen food and raw meat in the bottom on the ice packs.
- - Put fresh food on top and/or those that don't need to be chilled, such as fresh fruit.
- - Fill the remainder of the cooler with other ice packs.
- - Leave your cooler in the shade and open only when necessary then close quickly.
- We use 100 % polyurethane foam. This foam has very good insulation properties to slow down the “warming up” of the food and drinks in your cooler.
- This is “passive” preservation and doesn’t keep food frozen.
- To improve the performance and freshness time, we advise you to add several ice packs, making a total of 1.5 kg.
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
- Because we are aware that we must act to preserve our playground, Quechua is committed to limiting the environmental impact of its products.
- Today, this product is not eco-designed, but we work every day to make it more responsible: eco-design, repairability and sustainability are at the heart of our developments.