QUECHUA - CAMPING LAMP - BL50 DYNAMO RECHARGEABLE - 50 LUMENS
Quote from The Merchant's Website:
"Our camping designers created this BL50 Dynamo lamp to provide enough light for 2 people. Can be used outdoors, under tents, on camp-sites and bivouacs.
Our motivation? Ensure you are never in the dark thanks to this lamp that can be recharged by USB. If the battery is empty, a backup dynamo system enables you to use it."
- Power: 3 modes: 10 lumens (red) - 25 lumens - 50 lumens | Lights up 1 or 2 people
- Autonomy: 4 h at 50 Lum | 9 h at 25 Lum| 6 h at 10 Lum | Rechargeable by USB or by Dynamo
- Ease of use: Easy to hang with integrated hook | Change of mode by pressing a single button
- Waterproof: IPX4 rated lamp: withstands rain in all conditions
- Compact design: This lamp is 9.8 cm high and 9 cm in diameter
- Weight: Lightweight: 159 g
- The battery has a capacity of 500 milliamps.
- The lamp battery is rechargeable thanks to its micro-USB port. You can recharge it using: a power socket, car cigarette lighter or any standard USB port (including a solar panel). The micro USB charging cable is sold with the lamp. However, this is not the case with the mains power adaptor, but you can for example use your smartphone’s charging cable.
- It takes 3 hours min to fully recharge the battery on a 220V mains plug. A red LED shows when charging starts, a green LED shows when charging ends.
- For the dynamo system: turn the dynamo one minute for 4 minutes of light.
- A circuit breaker protects the battery from over-charging.
- When your lamp has been on for more than 5 seconds, simply press the button to go directly to off mode.
- To turn the lamp back on and switch modes, press the same button again quickly.
For your visual comfort, this lamp has an electronic intensity regulation system. This means that the intensity of the light remains the same no matter what the remaining battery autonomy.
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
- Because we are aware that we must act to preserve our playground, Quechua is committed to limiting the environmental impact of its products.
- Today, this product is not eco-designed, but we work every day to make it more responsible: eco-design, repairability and sustainability are at the heart of our developments.