Polygon Collosus N9 Full Suspension Mountain Bike
Polygon made full use of its race team to develop and test what we believe is the best value Enduro mountain bike on the market. With much anticipation, the Collosus N9 first appeared on the Enduro World Series last year and has proven to be worth the wait.
Replacing the much-lauded XQUARONE and featuring the IFS 6 bar linkage rear suspension design developed for the Mt Bromo ebike, the Collosus is a new Enduro bike with an enviable pedigree.
This 29ers burly design is indicative of a bike that smashes through hair-raisingly steep and rough trails like a downhill bike. The bike’s plush FOX suspension and 2.6-inch-wide Schwalbe tyres serenely smooth out the trail and allow the bike to grip, then grip and grip some more. You will lose your nerve before it loses traction! The N9’s geometry, with its slack head angle and plenty of reach, enhance the bike’s stable feel.
This isn’t a lightweight bike, it's an alloy frame with a big FOX 38 fork after all, but the Collosus is an efficient pedaller and a capable climber, so you don’t need to fear the ascents. It almost feels like the N9’s Shimano XT drivetrain is a footnote, but this is one of the most precise gearing options that money can buy.
Polygon’s Collosus N9 is an extraordinarily good value Enduro bike that has proven itself on the World stage. It’s a serious piece of equipment for fast, adrenaline fuelled riding on technical trails and bike park laps.
FOX 38 Float Performance 170mm – A heavy-duty trail fork designed to absorb big impacts.
6-bar linkage rear suspension – No compromise between small-bump performance and the suspension’s progressiveness.
FOX FLOAT X2 – A highly customisable and super-supple shock.
Shimano XT Drivetrain – A top spec drivetrain with a good range (10-51T) and 12 gears.
SRAM Code R Brakes – 4-pot hydraulic stopping power with big 200mm SRAM rotors.
Schwalbe Magic Mary 2.6 tyres – Fat, sticky tyres that won’t stop gripping.
Polygon is a world-renowned bike manufacturer with over 25 years of cycling expertise. Producing close to a million bikes at a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, Polygon’s commitment to innovation and craftsmanship has picked up numerous industry awards.
- Frame: ALX AM/ENDURO 170mm TRAVEL
- Fork: FOX 38 FLOAT PERFORMANCE, FLOAT EVOL, 170mm TRAVEL, OFFSET: 44mm, GRIP, 3POS, W/ FENDER
- Rear Shock: FOX FLOAT X2
- Handlebar: RACE FACE AEFFECT R 35, W: 780mm, BB: 35mm, R/D: 20mm, B: 8degree
- Stem: RACE FACE AFFECT R35 28.6X50 , EXT: 50mm, BB: 35mm, R/D: 0degree
- Headset: FSA NO.57E W/ SEALED BEARING, ZS 44/28.6|ZS 56/40
- Shifter: SHIMANO XT SL-M8100-R 12-SPEED TRIGGER
- Crank Set: SHIMANO XT FC-M8100-1 32T, MAX CHAIN RING: 36T, CRANK ARM: 170mm
- BB: SHIMANO BB-MT501 BSA THREADED 73mm
- Cassette: SHIMANO DEORE CS-M6100 12-SPEED 10-51T
- Rear Derailleur: SHIMANO XT RD-M8100-SGS 12-SPEED
- Chain: KMC X-12 FOR 12-SPEED
- Wheel Set: ENTITY XL2 TUBELESS READY
- Tyres: SCHWALBE MAGIC MARY EVO 29"x2.60" 622x65 SUPER GRAVITY TLE ADDIX SOFT
- Brake Lever: SRAM CODE R
- Brake Caliper: SRAM CODE R HYDRAULIC DISC
- Rotor: SRAM CENTERLINE 200mm CL
- Saddle: ENTITY XTEND, CR-MO ø7mm
- Seat Post: TRANZ X JD-YSP23JL 150mm (S, M) / 170mm (L, XL) TRAVEL, DXL: 30.9 x 459mm (S, M) / 499mm (L, XL)
Please Note: Due to ongoing issues in the supply chain, this bike is subject to specification changes without notice. Any changes made will be using equivalent or higher quality parts.
**Some minor assembly is required. Consult our assembly guide for assistance.
Unfortunately, we are not able to process faulty or warranty bike returns through our warehouse. If your bike develops a fault, please take it to your nearest GO Outdoors store where we have a full workshop and trained mechanics who will be able to assist you.
Please note, this excludes Hathersage and Southport stores.