Jamis Renegade S4 Road Bike
The Jamis Renegade S4 Road Bike is an all-rounder road bike, from the daily commute to 300-mile bikepacking expeditions over the weekend.
Featuring over 20 fork and a 6061 aluminum frame, paired with a Shimano Claris drivetrain to ensure a smooth drive on all roads! Over-sized and tapered tubing has been used to increase the stiffness of the frame, improving ride quality.
Jamis aim to ensure every Renegade rider will experience the ultimate in adventure bike performance regardless of their frame size.
- Frame: UPDATED Jamis Size Specific Design frame geometry, SST Reynolds 520 double-butted chromoly main tubes, tapered head tube for tapered fork, threaded BB shell, 12mm Thru- axle, flat mount chain stay disc brake mounts, down tube mounted full cable housing, internal dropper post ready, 3 waterbottle mounts, TT mounts, rack and fender eyelets.
- Fork: UPDATED Jamis Adventure ECO monocoque carbon composite, 12mm Jamis MTS (Modular Thru-axle System) with stainless interface and carbon dropouts, tapered steerer with 1.5” hollow formed crown, flat mount disc brakes with internal cable routing, exposed fender, lowrider and 3 water bottle eyelets
- Headset: FSA OrbitC-40B Internal, 1.5 – 1 1/8”
- Wheels: WTB STX i23 TCS 2.0 (UST Tubeless Compliant System) disc rims, 32H, Joytec alloy 6-bolt hubs, 14g stainless steel spokes and front 12mm/rear 12×142 thru-axle with Switch Lever
- Tires: WTB Riddler Comp 700CX37C, 30tpi Casing, Wire Bead (48-61) WTB BYWAY 650CX40C, 30tpi Casing, Wire Bead (44)
- Derailleurs: Shimano Sora RD-R3000 GS rear and Sora FD-R3000 front with 31.8mm alloy clamp
- Shift levers: Shimano Sora ST-R3000 Dual Control STI, 18-speed
- Chain: KMC Z9
- Cassette: Shimano HG400 9-speed, 11-34T
- Crankset: FSA Vero, 50/34T, 165mm (44/48), 170mm (51) 172.5mm (54/56) 175mm (58/61)
- BB Set: FSA sealed cartridge, 68 x 110.5mm
- Brakeset: Tektro Lyra mechanical cable actuated disc flat mount brake with 160mm wave rotors and Shimano Sora ST-R3000 levers
- Handlebar: Ritchey Baquiano Comp, 6061 aluminum, 73 reach, 118 ergonomic drop with 12c? flare, 31.8 x 400 (44) 420 (48-51) 440mm (54-56), 460mm (56-61)
- Stem: Ritchey 4-Axis 3D forged 6061 alloy, 6 ? x 70mm (44), 80mm (48/51), 90mm (54/56), 110mm (58/61)
- Grips: Jamis suede tape with gel inserts
- Seat Post: Jamis Road, micro-adjust, 27.2 x 350mm cromo seat pin
- Saddle: Jamis Sport with SL top
- Sizes: 44cm x 650 and 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61cm 700c
- Weight: 24.75 lbs
**Some minor assembly is required. See our video (below the image) or consult our assembly guide for assistance.
Unfortunately, we are not able to process faulty or warranty bike returns through our warehouse. If your bike develops a fault please take it to your nearest GO Outdoors store where we have a full workshop and trained mechanics who will be able to assist you.
Please note, this excludes Hathersage and Southport stores.