EVADICT - Men's Trail Running Shoes MT Cushion - Blue/Black
Quote from The Merchant's Website:
"Our team of trail running enthusiasts designed these shoes for runners seeking soft cushioning during training sessions, trail runs or ultra trail runs
The MT Cushion is the ideal solution for trail runners who love their sport and are seeking comfort, low weight, cushioning and stability. Pleasant to wear, to the point of feeling weightless!"
- Cushioning: A 100% Kalensole sole for plenty of soft and comfortable cushioning
- Traction: The 5 mm lugs provide sound and efficient traction
- Fitting comfort: The softness of the sole and internal foam padding are a cocoon for your feet!
- Lightweight: A design that focuses on strength and low weight, i.e. 280 g in size 42.
- Energy return: Thanks to the 4 mm drop, no need to compromise between speed and cushioning!
- Grip: The rubber of the sole provides grip on every type of terrain.
- Anatomic design: Thanks to the K-Only technology, the MT Cushion adapts to every type of stride.
- Durability: Comfort, cushioning and low weight: Indeed! Without compromising on durability!
MT CUSHION, WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
- MT, two letters to describe the mountains, so dear to the heart of trail runners. Shoes for the mountains, but not just for the mountains! They are suitable for every type of terrain: rocks, mud, as well as dry trails.
- “It's as if you're running on a very light, soft and flexible cushion. Something that protects us”, says Thierry, product manager. The cushion makes running very pleasant and comfortable so that you can enjoy your favourite pastime even more!
THE FIRST EVADICT SHOES WITH A DROP OF 4 MM
- The drop is the height difference between the front and back of the shoe. 4 mm for the MT Cushion. This drop combines perfectly with the cushioning of our shoe. It gives acceleration and propulsion to your stride.
- This shoe therefore fulfils the needs of an increasing number of runners who are seeking a low drop.
- What's more, by creating a low drop, we were able to increase the height of EVA at the forefoot in order to provide more cushioning and comfort on this part of the foot.
TRUST YOUR FEET: STOP TRYING TO HANG ON!
- We opted for 5 mm lugs because they are more effective: the traction is perfect and the shoe isn't weighed down or stiffened by their weight.
- The lug pattern is also important. They are far enough apart so that any mud caught in between them can be easily removed to give your feet optimal traction.
A QUESTION OF BALANCE
- Balance is an important consideration for trail runners, isn't it? Like your running practice that is enthusiastic yet moderate (like all good things) and your appetite that you need to increase or decrease when refuelling, the MT Cushion is designed with the same consideration for balance in its design.
- Our shoe delivers a perfect balance between cushioning and stability with very good support. Between low weight and durability, cushioning and weight, comfort and propulsion.
THE KALENSOLE TECHNOLOGY, WHAT IS IT?
A big proportion of our shoes is equipped with a technology that we call: Kalensole. This term refers to the foam used for the cushioning of our shoes. "We love it because it's durable: it doesn't collapse. It always makes us feel like we have good cushioning". And you will agree with Thierry, the product manager, that cushioning is important, isn't it?
THE K-ONLY TECHNOLOGY, WHAT IS IT?
- Pronator or under-pronator?
- Pronators are runners whose knees tend to point inwards when running. That's why they wear out the inner part of their soles more quickly. The K-Only technology is designed to remedy this.
- This foam, which is a little more dense (don't worry, you won't feel it), is on the inside at the forefoot. It helps pronators to preserve their soles, without bothering under-pronators! Great, don't you think?
THE TIP THAT YOU'LL ENJOY
- You may have already noticed, without really looking into it. We are referring here to the small pocket at the top of the tongue of your shoe, the one on which you will make a loop with your laces. The pocket in question is for storing your laces so that they don't come loose during physical activities, get caught in a branch, or something else.
- What's more, they stay clean, and we love that!