Black Diamond Spot 350 Headlamp
Light up your adventure with the Spot 350 Headlamp from Black Diamond. In comparison to its fellow head torches from the brand, the Spot has 100 more lumens for around a similar weight.
The head torch can fixed onto your head and altered until you find your preferred fit, and its lightweight won't hinder your progress on night-time trail runs.
IPX8-rated and tested, the powerful headlamp is extremely versatile, and it can still do its job in up to 1 metre of water for about half an hour. This means swimming in safe waters during the evenings is a possibility.
Moonlight may shine a little light into your campsite, but on the Black Diamond Spot 350 Headlamp, there is a more efficient source of a light; a separate Red LED night mode that can be accessed without toggling through the White LED functions.
- Emits up to 350 lumens on max setting
- PowerTap Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power
- Six-Setting 3 LED battery meter
- Compact, low-profile design uses three AAA batteries, included
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full or mid-power
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and digital lock mode
- Multifaceted optical lens design
- IPX8: Waterproof - Tested to operate at least 1 metre underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate; it should be completely dried out after use in wet conditions