QUECHUA - INFLATABLE CAMPING MATTRESS - 1 PERSON
Quote from The Merchant's Website:
"Camping always feels better on a good night's sleep. The Ultim Comfort self-inflating mattress offers comfort and transportability.
Thick and durable, this 70 cm mattress is easy to set up when all you want to do is sleep. No pump required as it is self-inflating"
- Sleeping quality: Sizes: 200 x 70 x 8 cm | Flat, smooth sleeping surface
- Easy assembly / dismantling: Inflation without a pump | Double valve: precise inflation and quick deflation
- Easy transport: Weight: 2.9 kg | Carry bag dimensions: 72 x 50 x 11 cm | Carrying bag
- Thermal insulation: 4 seasons of use.R-Value standard ASTM F3340-18: 8,6
- Durability: Mattress approved to withstand at least 200 inflation/deflation cycles
- Compatibility: Can be twinned to sleep 2: join the same mattress
The principle of a self-inflating mattress
A self-inflating mattress consists of an airtight envelope glued to an open cell foam in which the air circulates. When you unfold your mattress, it will take its original shape and thickness (8 cm for the AG Ultim Comfort) and fill with air. However, it requires some mouth inflation so you can adjust it to the pressure level suitable for you. Self-inflation is more or less noticeable depending on the thickness of the mattress.
Directions for use
We advise you to get out and unroll your mattress as soon as you set up camp. Leave the valve open to make pre-inflation easier. A self-inflating mattress inflates itself to about 80%. You will need to blow up the rest yourself, so you can adjust the pressure to your desired comfort level.
Thermal properties and warmth: winter use and in extreme conditions
- Since the beginning of 2020, a new standard has been validated to assess the level of insulation of your mattress: standard ASTM F3340-18.
- This standard measures the capacity of the mattress to retain or return body heat in order to avoid its loss and therefore provide you with thermal comfort.
- Thermal insulation thanks to the foam.
- R-Value standard ASTM F3340-18 self-inflating mattress GA ULTIM COMFORT: 8.6 (measured by an independent laboratory)
Thermal properties and warmth (continued)
- The R-value expresses the thermal performance and resistance of the mattress. The higher the R-Value, the more the mattress insulates you from the cold ground.
- - R-value from 0 to 1.9: mattress designed for use in warm season (summer) only
- - from 2 to 3: mattress design for use in 2 or 3 seasons (spring/summer/autumn)
- - from 3 to 4: 4 season mattress, winter use possible
- - higher than 4.5: winter use and extreme conditions
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
- Because we are aware that we must act to preserve our playground, Quechua is committed to limiting the environmental impact of its products.
- Today, this product is not eco-designed, but we work every day to make it more responsible: eco-design, repairability and sustainability are at the heart of our developments.