QUECHUA - Hexagonal and sociable camping table - 6 person
Quote from The Merchant's Website:
"Our camper-designers designed this comfortable and cosy Tepee dining table for 6 people (8 people max.) at a campsite.
Our motivation? To offer you a stable, durable and clever hexagonal table that seats 6 people comfortably. Thanks to its shape, you can eat and play sociably."
- User comfort: Table plate dimensions: 123 x 108 cm | Height: 71 or 45 cm | Storage area
- Compact design: Dimensions when folded: 100 x 58 x 18 cm
- Easy transport: Storage bag | Carry handle
- Durability: Maximum 20 kg per table top. Composition: chipboard with an aluminium frame
- Stability: 1 foot with adjustable height. Rotating foot base to adapt to the terrain
- Weight: Steel structure | Total weight: 9 kg including the carry bag
Recommendations for use
This table has a hexagonal shape so 6 people can eat comfortably and sociably. At mealtime you can use the double tray height to place dishes in the middle and put items below in the storage pocket (for example: salt, bread, cheese or games, phone, etc.) When you play games with family or friends, you can use the large tray flat. This table can be used as a coffee table just by adjusting the feet.
- We have designed this table to make set up as intuitive and easy as possible. Visual instructions can be found in the storage bag.
- - Slot the 3 feet into the triangular structure.- Open the "support struts", clip the table leaves onto the 2 support struts with the arrows pointing towards the centre.
- - Lock the table leaves together.
- - Add the central leaf.
- To take it down, follow the assembly steps in reverse. Place the parts back into the storage bag.
Our camping tables have been designed for occasional outdoor use when camping, in your garden or the great outdoors. Continued exposure to UV rays over several weeks can damage the furniture. These products are not classified as “garden furniture” and aren’t designed to be left outdoors permanently. To guarantee maximum durability of your table, it's important to store it when not in use.
Don't throw away, repair !
- Our products are great solutions for going on a hike.
- As you progress, they age, and some parts can get worn or break.
- If needed, you can find the side tray online in after-sales service. The reference code is: 865233. Copy the code and paste it into our search function.
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL APPROACH
- We used a more environmentally friendly component for the storage bag: "dope dyed biton" fabric.
- Textile dyeing requires a lot of water but also produces waste water from the dye baths. To reduce this impact on the environment, we use only mass pigmentation of one yarn out of every two (Bi-ton), and thus reduce our consumption and our impact on water.This is still not enough and that's why we are working to make this product eco-designed one day