QUECHUA - Double Inflatable Mattress - 120cm
Quote from The Merchant's Website:
"Our team of camping enthusiasts has developed this Air Basic mattress for two campers seeking the comfort of an inflatable mattress at a most affordable price.
Our motivation? We want to offer you a 120 cm, 2-person camping mattress that is comfortable and as affordable as possible."
- Sleeping quality: Sizes: 190 x 120 x 16 cm | Velvet to the touch
- Durability: Mattress approved to withstand at least 60 inflation/deflation cycles
- Easy assembly / dismantling: Inflates with a pump in 1 minute 30 | Check valve
- Easy transport: Weight: 3,5 kg | Size: 7.5 L | Repair kit included
- Compatibility: Can be inflated with all our camping pumps(foot, hand, electric)
Inflation and Comfort
For your comfort and to make your mattress last longer, it is important to inflate it moderately. When you are sitting on the inflated mattress, you should feel the floor near your buttocks. Once you lie down, the air pressure will spread out under your body and comfort should be optimal. You can use a pump with built-in pressure gauge such as our 5.2 L - 7 PSI hand pump. The advised pressure level is around 0.3 to 0.5 PSI.
Mattress size inflated
Caution: the indicated length may vary by +/-10% according to the pressure at which you inflate your mattress.
- An inflatable mattress is not puncture-proof but it can be repaired!
- A repair patch is included with your mattress in its cover or box depending on your model. You can also use the repair kit ref: 8640350
- What's more, check out the video on our Youtube channel that will help you detect and repair your inflatable mattress, so that you can restore its original characteristics and performance while minimising your carbon footprint.
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
- Because we are aware that we must act to preserve our playground, Quechua is committed to limiting the environmental impact of its products.
- Today, this product is not eco-designed, but we work every day to make it more responsible: eco-design, repairability and sustainability are at the heart of our developments.