Bambrella 3.5m X 2.5m Rec Parasol Beige | FSC® Certified
Bambrella Parasols are made using a single-piece pole for extra strength and durability, and has simple, clean, classic lines with the contemporary feel of stainless steel,natural bamboo and Beige Canaopy.
- Wind resilient
- Virtually indestructible, these parasols can withstand winds up to 90mph.
- An FSC Certified Product.
- Olefin fabric: - keep warm
- Olefin fibres have great bulk and cover while having low specific gravity. This means warmth without the weight.
- Olefin fabric: - weatherproof The fibres have low moisture absorption, but they can wick moisture and dry quickly.
- Olefin fabric: - fade resistant Is a highly durable fade resistant fabric. It is abrasion stain, sunlight and chemical resistant and also colour fast.
- Colour fastness: level 7 to 8 (rather than polyester being level 4 to 5)
- Olefin fabric: - strength One of the most important properties of olefin is its strength. It keeps its strength in wet or dry conditions and is very resilient.
- Replaceable Spars. Strong stainless steel marine grade replaceable spars that are guaranteed not to degrade or rust.
- Diameter: 350cm x 250cm
- Pole diameter: 48mm
- Rib size:35mm x 20mm