QUECHUA - SELF-INFLATING CAMPING MATTRESS - Suitable for 1 Person
Quote from The Merchant's Website:
"Our designers eco-designed this Basic self-inflating mattress for the occasional camper looking for a product quick to set up and as little as possible
Our motivation? To offer you a self-inflating mattress at a low price! This 60 cm mattress if compact and quick to inflate.The perfect companion for your camping bed!"
- Sleeping quality: Sizes: 185 x 60 x 3 cm | Travel pouch |Max. recommended weight: 70 kg
- Easy assembly / dismantling: Inflates without a pump!
- Easy transport: Weight: 1.3 kg | Volume: 8 LCover dimensions: 31 x 16 x 16 cm
- Thermal insulation: 3/4 seasons of use.R-Value standard ASTM F3340-18: 3,5
- Ecodesign: Reduced environmental impact by dyeing the thread before weaving it
- Durability: Mattress approved to withstand at least 200 inflation/deflation cycles
We have reduced our environmental impact on this product
We have improved this product with an eco-design approach to the product materials. Textile dyeing requires a lot of water but also produces waste water from the dye baths. To reduce our environmental impact, we use a mass pigmentation process that involves adding the colour pigments when the yarn itself is produced.
The principle of a self-inflating mattress
A self-inflating mattress consists of an airtight envelope glued to an open cell foam in which the air circulates. When you unfold your mattress, it will return to its original shape and thickness (3 cm for the AG Basic mattress) and fill with air accordingly. However, it requires some mouth inflation so you can adjust it to the pressure level suitable for you. Self-inflation is more or less noticeable depending on the thickness of the mattress.
Directions for use
We advise you to get out and unroll your mattress as soon as you set up camp. Leave the valve open to make pre-inflation easier. A self-inflating mattress inflates itself to about 80%. You will need to blow up the rest yourself, so you can adjust the pressure to your desired comfort level.Caution: choose your mattress width according to your tent's interior measurements.Maximum recommended weight : 70 kgs.
Cover weight and dimensions
- Weight: 1.3 kg | Volume: 8 L
- Cover dimensions: 31 x 16 x 16 cm
Thermal properties and warmth: winter use is an option
- Since the beginning of 2020, a new standard has been validated to assess the level of insulation of your mattress: standard ASTM F3340-18.
- This standard measures the capacity of the mattress to retain or return body heat in order to avoid its loss and therefore provide you with thermal comfort.
- Thermal insulation thanks to the foam.
- R-Value standard ASTM F3340-18 self-inflating mattress GA BASIC: 3.5 (measured by an independent laboratory)
Thermal properties and warmth (continued)
- The R-value expresses the thermal performance and resistance of the mattress. The higher the R-Value, the more the mattress insulates you from the cold ground.
- - R-value from 0 to 1.9: mattress designed for use in warm season (summer) only
- - from 2 to 3: mattress design for use in 2 or 3 seasons (spring/summer/autumn)
- - from 3 to 4: 4 season mattress, winter use possible
- - higher than 4.5: winter use and extreme conditions