QUECHUA - CAMPING LAMP - BL100 RECHARGEABLE - 100 LUMENS
Quote from The Merchant's Website:
"Our camping designers have designed this rechargeable BL100 lamp to comfortably light the areas for 2 people.Can be used outdoors, in tents, on a campsite, etc.
Our motivation? Creates powerful, compact and versatile lighting (100 lumens) with 3 light modes. Its modular strap makes it easy to hang it wherever you want. Resistant to rain."
- Power: 3 modes: 20 lumens (red) -50 lumens -100 lumens| Effective lighting for 2 people
- Autonomy: 8 h at 100 lumens | 15 h at 50 lumens | 28 h in red mode
- Rechargeable: Rechargeable battery with USB cable | Battery indicator
- Ease of use: Easy to hang thanks to the strap | 1-click mode change
- Waterproof: IPX4 rated lamp: withstands rain in all conditions
- Compact design: The lamp is 12.1 cm high and 8.5 cm in diameter
- Weight: Lightweight: 191g
- The battery has a capacity of 2500 milliamps.
- It is rechargeable thanks to its micro-USB port. You can recharge it using: a power socket, car cigarette lighter or any standard USB port (including a solar panel). The micro USB charging cable is sold with the lamp. On the other hand, this is not the case with the AC adapter, but you can, for example, use the adapter of your smartphone charger.
Allow 3 hours 40 minutes for a full recharge on the 220V mains socket. The battery level indicator shows you the charge level by an indicator light.
- When your lamp has been on for more than 5 seconds, simply press the button to go directly to off mode.
- To turn the lamp back on and switch modes, press the same button again quickly.
For your visual comfort, this lamp has an electronic intensity regulation system. This means that the intensity of the light remains the same no matter what the remaining battery autonomy.When there is 10% energy left, the lamp flashes. Don't forget to recharge it.
Instructions for optimal lighting
- If you hang your lamp (with the coloured base upwards) you get a 360° light covering for better lighting when you are part of a group.
- The red light ensures a softer, less aggressive and less dazzling light for your eyes. This mode is very convenient at night.
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
- Because we are aware that we must act to preserve our playground, Quechua is committed to limiting the environmental impact of its products.
- Today, this product is not eco-designed, but we work every day to make it more responsible: eco-design, repairability and sustainability are at the heart of our developments.