Coleman Pacific 220 Sleeping Bag - Lightweight and extra long sleeping bag
Coleman Pacific 205 Sleeping Bag for a good night’s sleep the Pacific 205 is a comfortable rectangular sleeping bag designed with a cosy cotton flannel lining for optimum comfort. Soft flannel lining will feel cosy next to the skin and is soft –to-the-touch for home-like comfort; the addition of the Comfort Cuff surrounds the face in softness. A durable polyester shell ensures that this bag will last the distance and is perfect for both the campsite and also comfortable enough to give your guests at home. It opens fully and so, can be used as a duvet. The sleeping bag is filled with high-performance, solid fibre insulation and has a baffled construction that prevents heat escaping and reduces the risk of cold spots. For easy storage and transportation, the Pacific 205 is provided with a convenient carry bag. The sleeping bag has a night-time comfortable temperature range of between +12° Celsius and -5° Celsius.
- Lightweight and extra long sleeping bag with cosy solid fibre insulation and cotton flannel lining; the square stuff sack offers enough space to conveniently pack it.
- The comfort cuff brings additional comfort by surrounding your face in softness as you sleep; the Thermolock construction reduces heat loss through the zipper (full length zip on right side).
- Warm envelope sleeping bag built for two seasons; comfort temperature +12 degrees Celsius; ZipPlow prevents the zipper snagging by keeping fabric away from the zipper.
- Outer fabric: 100% polyester; comfortable lining: Cotton flannel; insulation: 1 x 200 g/sq m solid fibre.
- Dimensions rectangular sleeping bag: 220 x 100 cm; pack size: 46 x 24 c.
- Weight: 1.8 kg; carry bag included.