Rohan Summit Sock Long - Cold-weather adventures
Rohan Summit Sock Long are made with a blend of merino wool, polyamide and Coolmax™, with a touch of elastane, the Summit Socks in a longer length provide plenty of performance functionality to make an active lifestyle more comfortable.
Clever Coolmax™ technology uses high-wicking properties to distribute moisture evenly allowing it to dry quickly reducing blisters and ensuring you remain comfortable no matter how hard your feet are working. Blended with merino wool which is naturally warm, temperature regulating and antimicrobial, as well as with polyamide for durability and a touch of elastane for stretch, the Summit Socks are our best performing socks for cold-weather activities. With a full loop construction on the back and toe for cushioning and warmth, and with a knitted elastane construction on the arch and ankle for support, these socks have been ergonomically designed to offer a fantastic fit. These slightly longer alternatives are ideally suited to those who prefer more leg coverage – providing even more protection from the cold. Enjoy total protection from the cold, plenty of support and lots of technical know-how toensure your feet are comfortable and ready to go for whatever the day brings you.
• Fabric: 40% polyester, 30% merino wool, 29% polyamide, 1% elastane.
• Longer length sock in unisex sizing for increased leg coverage.
• Full loop back construction for cushioning and warmth.
• Knit/elastane construction gives support to arch and ankle and gives a secure fit.
• Merino wool is naturally warm, temperature regulating and antimicrobial.
• Coolmax™ technology provides high-wicking performance, is moderately hydrophobic, absorbs little moisture and is quick drying reducing the risk of blisters.
• Polyamide provides durability.
• Slight use of elastane for stretch.