QUECHUA - Inflatable Camping Wardrobe
Quote from The Merchant's Website:
"Storage is a tricky area when you're camping. This inflatable wardrobe can see you through an excursion and pack up neatly for the journey home.
Roomy when inflated, compact when folded, our inflatable travel wardrobe has shelves and pockets to keep all your belongings organised.Easy to inflate."
- User comfort: Height : 140 cm | Width: 80 cm | Volume: 260 L | 3 shelves | 1 zip door
- Compact design: Compact when folded | Volume: 25.6 L / Dimensions: 80 x 40 x 8 cm
- Easy transport: Carry bag with handle
- Easy opening / closing: Easy to assemble | Inflate to 7 PSI - 0.5 BAR
- Durability: Each wooden shelf can carry a maximum load of 5 kg
- Weight: Total weight: 4 kg with carry bag
- Inflates with Quechua's red 5.2 L pump (Ref: 8243066) to reach 7 PSI / 0,5 BAR pressure.
- Foot or electric pumps don't usually reach this pressure which means the wardrobe doesn't stand.
Recommendations for use
This inflatable wardrobe is designed to store, organise and protect your belongings and accessories on your campsite. You can place it inside your tent living area or shelter. It is not waterproof and should not be used outdoors.
To stabilise your wardrobe, hook and adjust the brown straps located at the back onto the eyelets of your Quechua tent living area. Do not over-tighten the straps so as not to deform the structure of your tent.
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
- Because we are aware that we must act to preserve our playground, Quechua is committed to limiting the environmental impact of its products.
- Today, this product is not eco-designed, but we work every day to make it more responsible: eco-design, repairability and sustainability are at the heart of our developments.