QUECHUA - Binoculars With Adjustment - Black
Quote from The Merchant's Website:
"These binoculars have been developed by our designers so you can observe nature and enjoy the wildlife while out on your mountain hikes.
Compact and lightweight, these binoculars are easily adjustable. The large lenses (32 mm) ensure you can see your objective bright and clear. Ideal for hikes with panoramas,"
- Magnification: The object appears 12 times closer. Lens diameter =32 mm, bright image
- Lightweight: Only 333 g.
- Adjustable: Easy to adjust with the central scroll wheel . Dioptric adjustment eyecup.
- Field of vision: For viewing a wide area of land, 87 m to 1000 m away
- Image quality: Mineral glass prisms and lenses with an anti-glare treatment.
- K9 quality mineral glass prisms and lenses with MgF2 anti-reflective coating for more brightness.
- 32 mm objective lenses which also gather plenty of light in order to retain the natural colours of the scene under observation.
SHARPNESS OF THE IMAGE
- ADJUST system: user adjustment of the sharpness of the image using the central ring and the dioptric adjustment ring.
- Ideal for short to long distance observations (from 20 m to infinity) and for panorama observations.
ADJUSTMENT FOR WEARERS OF PRESCRIPTION GLASSES
- Retractable eye-cups to fit eyeglass wearers.
- With glasses, you just need to fold down the rubber eye-cups so that you can stick your glasses to the lenses without any risk of damaging them.
COMFORT AND DURABILITY
- Excellent grip and comfort thanks to the silicone coating.
- Silicone also ensures good resistance against impacts and excellent durability over time.
Supplied with a neck strap and a polyester cover to protect the binoculars from knocks and dust, as well as to facilitate its transport.
HOW TO ADJUST BINOCULARS
- To correct the difference in vision between the 2 eyes:
- Close the right eye and focus on an object about 50 meters away using the central wheel. Once the object is sharp, close the other eye and repeat the operation focusing this time with the ring located near the right eye-cup. The discrepancy is now corrected. There is no need to readjust this ring in the future.
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL APPROACH
- Because we are aware that we must act to preserve our playground, Quechua is committed to limiting the environmental impact of its products.
- Today, this product is not eco-designed, but we work every day to make it more responsible: eco-design, repairability and sustainability are at the heart of our developments.