Penn Spinfisher VI 6500 Long Cast Spinning Fishing Reel - Inshore & offshore anglers
The spinfisher VI is the newest edition in a long line of Penn reels known for durability. The most recent spinfisher boasts the same rigid full metal body and HT-100 drag system that made the previous spinfisher a top performer. What's new is that the spinfisher VI has an improved water resistant rating, meaning its internal components are even less susceptible to damage from water intrusion, as well as the implementation of Penn's CNC gear technology, giving you ultra-precisely machined gears for unparalleled smoothness and durability. Penn has added Two new models to the spinfisher line-up with the 2500 size and bailless 4500 size, giving surf, inshore, and offshore anglers a spinfisher VI that will fit any application imaginable.
- 5+1 Shielded Stainless Steel Bearing System
- HT-100 Carbon Fiber Drag System for smooth - long lasting drag even at extreme drag pressures
- CNC Gear Technology - Brass Pinion Gear on all models
- Aluminum Main Gear (2500-5500)
- IPX5 Seal Rating (Highly Water Resistant)