Men's Nano Puff Jacket
Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Jacket its wind-blocking, 100% recycled polyester shell sheds moisture and glides effortlessly in your layering system. Low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco—with 55% postconsumer recycled content—traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet.
The jacket has a sculpted fit, with narrow, horizontal quilting on the shaped side panels, and the soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage add chin comfort. An internal zipped chest pocket doubles as a self-stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Details include a pair of zipped hand-warmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust draw-cord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth.
- Fabric: 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% post-consumer recycled content
- Water-repellent, highly compressible
- Maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels
- Durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Zipped internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Weight: 337g