Marmot Women's Montreal Coat - 700-fill power Down Insulation
Marmot Women's Montreal Coat has an ultra-cool profile against any cityscape and stay warm and dry. The Montreal coat provides ample protection with its tough, water-resistant fabric and new high-quality, water-resistant 700-fill power Down Insulation. You'll love the numerous cushy linings, handy pockets, and the great comfortable fit.
- Reliably manufactured, well equipped and absolutely windproof and waterproof; The ideal winter jacket for protection against cold and icy wind; down Defender impregnation against rain
- Warm Down vest with 700 Goose down filling; keeps you warm even when the temperature falls below freezing; ideal for cold temperatures
- Stylish Anorak with fake fur hood; extremely warm due to fleece lining on the torso; very comfortable and offers maximum freedom of movement due to regular fit
- Warm long outdoor jacket for women, ideal for hiking, walks during Autumn and winter, trekking, or for use in the city; diagonal quilting seams keep the down in position
- Winter coat for women with many extras: warming Fleece jacket pockets, Zip inner pocket, Fleece sleeve cuffs; weight 970 g, length 84 cm; regular fit