Fenwicks Motorhome Cleaner
Fenwicks Motorhome Cleaner - 1 Litre
- Step 1: Pour 2 capfuls of Fenwicks Motorhome Cleaner Concentrate into 5 litres of warm or cold clean water.
- Step 2: Apply to surfaces from bottom to top using a spray, sponge or brush.
- Step 3: Allow 30 secs to 1 mins to soak in, but do not allow to dry.
- Step 4: Agitate with a sponge or soft brush.
- Step 5: Rinse thoroughly with water from top to bottom, or for that showroom finish just add Fenwicks Bobby Dazzler to the rinse water.
Fenwicks Motorhome Cleaner is designed with the motorhome in mind. The construction of a motorhome varies quite a lot from the construction of a caravan and more steel is used in the process, hence the use of corrosion inhibitors.
A 1 to 10 solution will remove stubborn marks and black streaks.
Rinsing with Fenwicks Bobby Dazzler protects and makes cleaning easier.
If using a pressure washer, use a dilution rate of 200-1 at the lance end.
- Type Motorhome Cleaner