Elops - 920 ST LED USB Front/Rear Bike Light Set
Quote from The Merchant's Website:
"A light set for the front and back of your bike. See ahead when you're cycling at a fast pace, and be seen from 360°.
A powerful set of front and back LED lights that can be recharged via USB. Make sure you're equipped for your commutes and road bike rides."
- Visual efficiency: Effective at a fast pace: 40 lux, 300 lumens and wide beam.
- Visibility: Up to 300 lumens at the front and 25 lumens at the back to be seen from 360°.
- Autonomy: Between 2 hours 20 and 11 hours of battery life depending on the mode.
- Versatility: 3 modes to suit your needs: power, eco and flash.
- Waterproof: IPX 4: withstands spray and heavy, persistent rain.
CHOICE OF POWER AND BATTERY LIFE
- Choose the most suitable of the 3 modes for your needs, whether at the front or back!
- At the front:
- POWER mode: 40 lux, 300 lumens, for 3 hours
- ECO mode: 15 lux, 140 lumens, for 5 hours
- FLASH mode: 40 lux, 300 lumens, for 11 hours
- At the back:
- POWER mode: 50 lux, 25 lumens for 2 hours 20min
- ECO mode: 35 lux, 13 lumens for 4.5 hours battery life
- ECO mode: 50 lux, 25 lumens for 5 hours 20 mins of battery life
FOR BOTH TOWN AND COUNTRY
Whether you use them for daily commutes or for athletic road bike rides, these powerful lights let you see and be seen at a fast pace. Their wide beam lights up the road and the verge or kerb to give you advance warning of any obstacles.
DAY AND NIGHT
These lights are so powerful that you can even use them in the day. We often forget that 75% of accidents occur during the day. With these lights, you can ride safely both day and night!
ALL ABOUT YOUR BATTERY
These lights are equipped with LiPo 1400 mAh and 320 mAh batteries. We do not recommend leave rechargeable batteries without power for more than a month. It's important to charge your lights even when you're not using them.In cold temperatures, the battery life will be shorter.
It takes 3 hours 30 to fully charge your 2 lights and be ready to hit the road safely.
If you encounter a fault with the mounts, you can get replacement parts from our after-sales service in stores or on our website.