CAPERLAN - Caperlan 4-season sleeping bag
Quote from The Merchant's Website:
"The 4-season sleeping bag is the most versatile of our downs. It has two removable layers in order to adapt the configuration to the season.
We have developed a complete range of sleeping bags to guarantee comfort at the water’s edge, whatever the fishing season. Discover our downs for carp fishing."
- Water repellent: Comfortable water-repellent peachskin coating with reinforcements by the feet
- User comfort: Large size for maximum comfort: 220 x 100 cm
- Optimum temperature: Two removable layers.Comfort temperature: -5° - Limit temperature: -12°
- Easy transport: With a water-repellent cover designed to compress the bag by removing the air
- -Cover dimensions when open: 220 cm x 100 cm
- -Cover dimensions when stored: 50 cm x 38 cm
- -Comfort temperature: -5°
- - Limit temperature: -12°
- -2 removable layers
- -Easy opening zip
- -Synthetic lining
- -Extra fleece lining by the feet
- -Comfortable water-repellent peachskin coating
- -Outer coating reinforced by the feet for maximum water repellency and easier cleaning
- -Water-repellent cover designed to compress the bag by removing the air
- -Weight: 4.7 kg
ATTACHING TO A BED CHAIR
- We have built in 6 adjustable straps to the sleeping bag in order to carefully attach it to a bed chair. The straps are compatible with all the bed chairs on the market.
- Here is the distribution of anchor points for maximum comfort:
- - 2 straps by the shoulders
- - 2 straps by the hips
- - 1 by the feet
- - 1 by the head
3 CONFIGURATIONS FOR MAXIMUM VERSATILITY
- The 4-season sleeping bag is composed of two completely removable - and therefore machine washable - layers.
- Several configurations are possible so that you can comfortably take on the 4 seasons of the year:
- -Layer 1 Mode for summer temperatures (10° temperature limit)
- -Layer 2 Mode for intermediate or cool temperatures (-5° temperature limit)
- -Layer 1 + 2 for the toughest winters (-12° temperature limit)
HOW TO WASH YOUR SLEEPING BAG?
- Our sleeping bags designed to be easily machine washed at a temperature of 30 degrees or below.
- Restrictions: Do not tumble dry / Do not dry clean / Do not iron