BTWIN - 20 Inch Folding Bike btwin 500 White
Quote from The Merchant's Website:
"The folding design lets you bring your bike on public transport with ease. The Tilt 500 folds up for easy transport in a car, train or bus.
Do you want a light, effective bike that's easy to take on any means of transport? The 7-speed Tilt 500 is great for both weekday commutes and weekend rides."
- Easy transport: Takes just 15 seconds to unfold and switch from pedestrian to cyclist.
- Versatility: Discover new horizons with the 7 speeds.
- Compact design: Folded L/H/W: 78 x 66 x 44 cm.Unfolded L/H/W: 148 x 110 x 58 cm
- Weight: 12.9 g
- Lifetime warranty: Lifetime warranty on the frame, stem (excl. hinge), rigid fork and handlebar.
- 6061 T6 aluminium frame—lightweight, dynamic and sturdy.
- The very easy side-fold system with a lever helps to save up space: at home, at the office, in the boot of a car or in a camper... you'll forget your bike is even there. There is a mechanism to quickly lock the frame and stem so that you can keep the bike folded and transport it easily.
- In order to improve your bike's stability once folded, the frame is equipped with a bike stand under its base.
Hi-ten steel fork for greater durability.
- Thanks to the Shimano 7-speed derailleur, the Tilt 500 can easily cope with any gradient and lets you adapt your effort throughout your ride (pushing off at traffic lights or accelerating in a straight line, for example)
- The Shimano Revo-Shift shifter is ergonomic and precise. Distance travelled per turn of the crank: - smallest development: 2.96m per turn of the pedals, 28 teeth
- - largest development: 5.90 m for every pedal turn, 14 teeth
Steel V-brake and callipers guarantee effective and progressive braking.
Handlebar / stem / steering
- Semi-raised aluminium handlebars with a 60 mm rise for adjusting the steering position to suit your body shape and improve handling.
- Handlebar width: 560mm.
- Fixed aluminium stem with quick-release lock for greater stiffness compared to a height-adjustable stem.
- Distance from saddle to handlebar: 540 mm. Bottom bracket to saddle distance: 480 mm to 780 mm
- Comfortable, seamless foam saddle to stop water getting in.
- Anti-theft, anti-rotation aluminium seat post 31.6mm in diameter.
20-inch, single-walled aluminium rims.
- Tyres with anti-puncture reinforcement.
- Size 20 x 1.75.
- We've developed these tyres using Skinwall technology for lower weight and higher performance.
- To minimise the risk of punctures and increase your bike's performance, inflate your tyres to between 3.5 and 4.5 bar.
- The fold-up pedals reduce bulk when the bike is folded.
- Once pedals are folded up and the stem folded down, the bike can be stored against a wall and takes up very little space (26 cm wide).
- Steel cranks: 170mm.
Accessories / equipment
- Equipped with a stand, a mudguard with stays, and a double chainguard to prevent chain slipping and protect from dirt.
- Front and rear battery-powered lights.Rear lighting screwed on to avoid risk of theft.
- Bike compatible with:
- - TILT transportation cover
- - B'TWIN folding bike pannier rack
- - Hamax and Bike Original brand kids bike trailers
- The TILT 500 is incompatible with a baby carrier.
User size and weight
- The geometry of this bike offers optimal comfort for cyclists measuring between 1.45m and 1.85m.
- This bike meets the requirements of the ISO 4210 standard for a cyclist weighing 100kg.