WS 900 Active and Nordic Walking Low Socks - light blue
Quote from The Merchant's Website:
"Product engineer Robin developed these socks to prevent blisters during higher-intensity walks.
Avoid blisters and hot feet while pushing your limits in fitness/Nordic/athletic walking."
- Stability: Elasticated material hugs the foot, giving a 'second-skin' feel.
- Reduced chafing: Anti-friction weave underfoot reduces blisters.
- Breathability: The ventilation zones on the upper of the foot help wick away perspiration.
Why is it important to choose a special sock for fitness/Nordic walking?
- Fitness or Nordic walking are the sports where the feet have the most contact with the ground. You start with the heel strike, and then the foot bends towards the toes, which push you forward. Our socks are therefore perfectly adapted to this movement, thanks to great hold, ant-friction zones, increased breathability and excellent moisture absorption.
- Our objective: providing you with comfort by preventing blisters.