Vango Latitude 300 Sleeping Bag
The Vango Latitude 300 is a 3-4 season sleeping bag suitable for expeditions and adventure trips, a great choice for Scouts and Duke of Edinburgh participants. Features an aluminised reflective lining which reflects radiated body heat.
- 3-4 season adventure sleeping bag.
- Diamond polyester ripstop shell.
- Insulite Helix - combination of hollow and multi channel fibres wick regulates the moisture and temperature.
- Silky polyester lining with aluminised reflective interlining.
- Thermal embrace system with elasticated thread woven into the inner fabric making the sleeping bag hug close to the body reducing cold spots and increasing loft.
- Arrow foot shaped.
- 3D hood with multi cord closure.
- insulated, adjustable shoulder and zip baffles.
- Full length, two way auto lock zip with zip guard.
- Internal pocket.
- Four strap compression stuffsack included.
- Temperature ratings independently measured.
- Featured on The Duke of Edinburgh's award recommended kit list.
- Comfort rating 1°C
- Max user height: 190cm
- Internal foot width: 48cm
- Internal length: 205cm
- Internal chest width: 78cm
- External chest width: 80cm
- Pack size: 29cm x 24cm
- Weight: 1.8kg
- Fill type: synthetic
Delivery & Returns Information