Vango AirHub Hexaway Drive Away Awning
The Vango AirHub Hexaway offers motor homers and caravanners the perfect living space using the single inflation point which is fast and easy to inflate and deflate. The versatile connecting tunnel has two doors for easy access to your vehicle and the tunnel can be rolled away when not being used. The awning features alternating diamond clear mesh windows, providing a bright and airy environment whilst allowing air to circulate and increase ventilation. The awning also has a SkyTrack system, that can be used to attach lightning, tidy cables or storage units.
- Attaching height for low heights: 180 - 210 cm - design to fit campervans and smaller motorhomes, with a lower attaching height.
- Kador length: 248 cm.
- Attachment options: Over-vehicle webbing straps, pre attached 6mm kador strip, sleeve pole and clamp (pole and clamp not included), roof bar attachment tabs.
- Included: Easy pack oversized carry bag, steel rock pegs and mallet with carry bag, double action pump with carry bag.
- Flysheet material: Sentinel Pro featuring high performance double ripstop weave for strength and durability, fully taped seams, UPF 50+, New ColourLok technology, Fire retardant meets ISO5912.
- Groundsheet: Linked-in easy to clean, can be attached or deatched from living area.
- Poles: Pre-angled Vango AirBeam & reg with AirSpeed valve sustem for a strong and rigid structure and super fast pitching.
- Pitching time: 10mins
- Pack size: L70.0 x H40.0 x W42.0cm
- Weight: 20.35kg
Delivery & Returns Information