The North Face Rucksack - Terra 65
Dimensions: 27.5cm x 16cm x 49cm
The Terra 65 Rucksack from The North Face has an easy-to-use Optifit™ suspension system that makes it ideal for backpackers.
A quality rucksack with a wealth of features
With targeted ventilation and optimal weight distribution, this pack gives a truly ergonomic, secure fit that keeps you active and comfortable. With multiple pockets, and a zippered sleeping bag compartment access, your kit is easily organised and quickly accessible, perfect for multi day treks and extended adventures.
- Proprietary OPTIFIT™ suspension system ensures a comfortable and secure fit
- Vertical channel provides improved ventilation
- Padded shoulder harness is sleek and anatomical
- Anatomically designed, load spreading hipbelt is lined with soft air mesh
- Huge zippered side entry to main compartment
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment access
- 7+ pockets
- Hydration compatible
- Dimensions: 27.5cm x 16cm x 49cm
- S/M: Vol 64L Weight 1980g L/XL: Vol 66L Weight 2075g
- 600D polyester / 420D nylon mini-ripstop / 12000D polyester
OPTIFIT™ delivers an unrivalled combination of load control and maximized ventilation with a fully adjustable back panel and hip belt design. OPTIFIT™ dramatically improves weight distribution and airflow. The result: a perfect fit and cooler carry.