ROCKRIDER - 27.5" Mountain Bike ST 530 - Black
Quote from The Merchant's Website:
"This 27.5" mountain bike has been designed and developed to best suit mountain bike rides lasting two to three hours, at any time of the year.
With this ST 530 bike, you can accelerate and brake very quickly to adapt to changes in the terrain. The single chainring and hydraulic disc brakes will improve your mountain-bike touring rides."
- Cycling comfort: Enjoy an upright position, adjustable stem, 100mm suspension and hammock saddle.
- Ease of use: Adjust your speed without thinking: 9-speed single-chainring drivetrain.
- Directional control: Control your trajectory: hydraulic disc brakes, wide tyres and handlebar.
- Efficiency: Smooth riding: lightweight aluminium frame, single chainring, and 27.5" wheels
- Lifetime warranty: ROCKRIDER offers a lifetime warranty on the frame, handlebars and stem.
Which is the right size?
- Several sizes available:
- S: between 1.50m and 1.64m
- M: between 1.65 m and 1.74 m
- L: between 1.75 m and 1.84 m
- XL: between 1.85 m and 2.00 m
- If you are between 2 sizes:
- Choose the smaller size for easier steering (easier to handle) and comfort (straighter back).
- Choose the larger size for easier pedalling with a more stretched-out position (position more suited to performance).
- With a heavily sloped top tube and a wide range of sizes (from S: 1.50 m to XL: 2.00 m).
- The ST 530 mountain bike frame is UNISEX.
- The ST 530 mountain bike is available with the same frame in a WOMEN'S version: fitted seat, narrower handlebar, shorter stem, fork with a more flexible spring, and brake levers that are closer together.
- As a WOMAN, if you choose the MEN'S model, we recommend at least purchasing the WOMEN'S SPORT 500 saddle which is fitted to the female form.
A WORD FROM THE TEAM
- The ST 530 mountain bike was fully designed and developed by our passionate MTB team at the B'Twin Village in France (Lille).
- A mountain bike that makes steering easier: more powerful and progressive hydraulic disc brakes, a fork with 100 mm travel for riding over obstacles, a single chainring so you can very quickly adapt to changes in terrain, etc. MTB riders were involved at every stage of this bike's creation to make sure it works just right.
A LIGHT, COMFORTABLE FRAME
- For less weight and more efficient pedalling, the Rockrider ST 530 frame is made from 6061 aluminium (only 2.1 kg in size M).
- Our designers created this bike to be comfortable and easy to manoeuvre. Its slope has been designed to keep your back straighter. The lower bottom bracket helps keep you more stable during turns.
100 MM FRONT SUSPENSION
- With a 100 mm front suspension, it will be easier to ride over small obstacles (roots, pebbles, stones, mud).
- Easily adjust the hardness using U-Fit technology (weight adjuster). Simply set the number to your weight using the dial on the fork.
REAR SUSPENSION: None
- This mountain bike has no rear suspension.
- This is a "semi-rigid" mountain bike. Compared to a full suspension mountain bike (with rear suspension), the advantages are clear: this mountain bike is lighter; less energy is lost on flatter ground. If however your primary concern is comfort and manoeuvrability, the ST 530 is available in a full suspension version with suspension at the rear.
DERAILLEUR & DRIVETRAIN: A SINGLE CHAINRING LIKE THE PROS!
- The single chainring is easy and efficient to use:
- 1 chainring and 9 speeds.
- Accelerate on the flats and easily tackle the climbs.
- With a single lever on the handlebar, you can change gears while hardly thinking!
- -ROCKRIDER FC ATB 500 32-tooth single chainring
- -MICROSHIFT ADVENT rear derailleur with long cage
- -MICROSHIFT ADVENT right shifter
- -MICROSHIFT H092 9-speed cassette (11-42 teeth)
- -KMC Z9 wide, sturdy chain
HANDLEBARS, STEM, GRIPS
- The adjustable stem brings the ST 530 controls to your hands. The all-aluminium Rockrider stem is 70 mm (size S), 80 mm (size M/L), or 90 mm (size XL) and can be raised to 5 adjustment intervals: + 0mm, + 7.5mm, + 15mm, + 22.5mm, + 30mm.
- In detail: - 720mm oversize Rockrider Sport aluminium handlebar
- - Rockrider Sport "soft touch" ergonomic grips for good grip and a comfortable feel.
- The ST 530 saddle is welded to prevent any saddle movement as you cycle.
- Because your comfort is our next priority after safety, we've added an exclusive Rockrider Ergofit Evo saddle that is wider and hammock shaped.
- Easily adjust the height of your saddle with the 400 mm Flex steel seat post. Its smaller 27.2mm diameter provides your seat with natural flexibility, 30% more than a standard solution.
HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES
- No matter what conditions you ride in (dry/wet), the Rockrider by Tektro 160mm double hydraulic disc brakes will come through for you, even in the mud.
- Hydraulic braking adds more power and progressive braking and requires less powerful use of the brake levers.
- The aluminium brake levers are easy to grip, lightweight, and precise.
27.5" WHEELS WITH DOUBLE-WALLED RIMS AND ALL-CONDITION TYRES
- The aluminium wheels are effective and sturdy: 27.5" diameter and double-walled rims. Their diameter is the perfect balance of comfort and performance. With their 28 spokes, they are lightweight, stiff, and durable.
- The wide, exclusive ROCKRIDER ALL CONDITIONS (30 TPI) 27.5" x 2.0 tyres have side knobs designed for riding on all types of terrain (dry, wet, etc.).
- Tubeless Ready 23 mm rims: you will need rim tape, Schrader valves, and puncture sealant.
The ST 530 comes with Rockrider Flat platform pedals with a wider pedalling surface and more pronounced dots for better grip on the pedal.
EASILY TRANSPORT AND STORE YOUR MOUNTAIN BIKE
- We added a quick release system for easily removing/reattaching the front wheel.
- Our advice: a bike rack is an easy way to transport your mountain bike without dirtying your car.
- Your ST 530 mountain bike is fitted with a bell, lights, wheel reflectors and pedals.
- The frame is compatible with:
- - Front and rear mudguards
- - Stand
- - Bottle cage
- - Saddle bag
- - Rear pannier rack
- - Child seat
COMFORT & SAFETY
Your bike's fittings (chain, derailleur, brakes, etc.) will adjust over time. Take advantage of a free servicing within 6 months after purchase. Our technicians will carry out a 13-point inspection of your bike. Just come to your nearest Decathlon workshop with your Decathlon card and/or receipt.
- To optimise the durability of the components, we recommend a maximum load of 120 kg (rider, kit + bike).
- S - 150-164cm : 13.7 kg
- M - 165-174cm : 13.8 kg
- L - 175-184cm : 13.9 kg
- XL - 185-200cm : 14 kg
- Weight without pedals.