RIVERSIDE - ELECTRIC HYBRID BIKE RIVERSIDE 500E - GREY/GREEN
Quote from The Merchant's Website:
"Give your rides more power. The Riverside 500 E electric hybrid bike offers electrical rider support for distances of up to 90 km.
The three electric bike modes offer assistance up to 25 km/h, letting you enjoy high speeds and easy journeys."
- Autonomy: Mode 1: up to 90 km, mode 2: up to 80 km and mode 3 up to 50 km.
- Smooth pedalling: Pedal normally thanks to the built-in torque sensor (bottom bracket).
- Cycling comfort: Lockable suspension fork with adjustable stiffness.Puncture-resistant tyres.
- Braking power: The hydraulic disc brakes provide clean, precise braking.
- Ease of use: Easily change speeds using the 8-speed shifter.
- Easy reading: Wide, contrasted, accessible from the handlebars. Keep an eye on your screen.
How to choose your size
- 4 sizes available:
- Size S from 1.50 m to 1.65 m.
- Size M from 1.66 m to 1.77 m.
- Size L from 1.78 m to 1.89 m.
- Size XL from 1.90 m to 2.01 m.
- If you're between 2 sizes:
- Choose the smaller size for greater manoeuvrability and comfort (straighter back).
- Choose the larger size for a more stretched out position (better suited to speed).
0, 1, 2 or 3: choosing your assistance mode
- Walking mode - Assistance when walking.
- Mode 0 – Assistance disabled.
- Mode 1 - Gentle assistance at up to 25 km/h that means you can forget about the weight of the bike - battery life of around 90 km under normal conditions.
- Mode 2 - Moderate assistance at up to 25 km/h - battery life of around 80 km under normal conditions.
- Mode 3 - Boost assistance at up to 25 km/h for the most difficult ascents (warning: your battery life will be severely reduced in the event of prolonged use).
Motor: use those watts!
- Brushless 250-watt motor in the rear wheel hub.
- 42Nm torque.
- Lithium-ion 36V 11.6 Ah (418 WH) battery with locking system that prevents any vibrations to the battery as you ride.
- Supplied with two lock keys.
- Weight: 2.82 kg.
- We recommend recharging the battery after each use.
- LCD screen, backlit for better visibility both day and night.
- speed, time, trip and total distance, remaining battery power and selected mode.
- USB plug for recharging your smartphone.
What is the assistance sensor?
- A simple, clever system: the more you pedal, the more assistance is provided. You are in control of your speed and acceleration.
- For those in the know, we're talking about the torque sensor fitted to the bottom bracket.
A frame designed for less weight and more comfort
- Our engineers designed the hybrid frame using 6061 aluminium and lower geometry for an easy step through. This frame provides optimal comfort and great versatility.
- Inserts are included for a bottle cage and pannier rack.
Adjustable suspension fork
- Our designers added the Suntour NCX SF19-NEX lockable and adjustable spring suspension fork.
- 1?" aluminium pivot.
- Magnesium blade.
- 63 mm of travel.
Derailleurs and drivetrain: enjoy the speed!
- Quickly and easily change between the 8 speeds using the shifter on the handlebars.
- In detail:
- - 8-speed Microshift H081 cassette
- - Single chainwheel: 36 teeth
- - Cogs: 11/ 34
- - KMC Z51 chain with quick-release
- - Rear derailleur: B'Twin RD M25
- - B'Twin SL759 shifter.
- - Anti-derailment ring
Hybrid tyres: put rubber to the road
- Comfortable, versatile, reinforced CST Tirent tyres so you can go anywhere.
- Bead-to-bead puncture protection.
- The recommended pressure is between 4 and 5 bars (details on tyre sidewall).
- Dimensions: 700 x 40 (40-622).
28" double-walled wheels
- Head off on tours with the Riverside 500 E equipped with black double-walled aluminium wheels.
- To transport your bike, the quick-release on the front wheel makes it easy to remove.
- 28-spoke front wheel and 36-spoke rear wheel.
- Rear wheel nut can be removed with an 8mm Allen key. (Compatible with B'Twin 900 multitool).
- Wheel diameter = 28 inches (21-622).
HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES: control your braking
- Cycle safely on any terrain (dry/wet) thanks to the Tektro TKD 160 mm hydraulic disc brakes at the front and rear.
- Hydraulic brakes provide more precise braking as well as greater comfort using the brake levers.
- Aluminium brake levers.
Handlebars, steering, stem: maintain control
- Semi-raised aluminium handlebar (620 mm). 1?" aluminium stem that is 75 mm long.
- 1?" semi-integrated Aheadset headset.
- 2 aluminium spacers 5 mm in height.
- B'Twin ergonomic grips.
Saddle: be comfortable
- Because it's important that your seat position is adapted to your riding style, our teams developed the exclusive B'Twin Ergofit Trekking 500 saddle.
- Aluminium seat post with graduated markings for easier adjustment.
- Collar dimensions = 35 mm.
- Seat post diameter = 28.6 mm.
- Tool-free saddle height adjustment (quick-release).
Crankset / Pedals
- The Riverside 500 electric bike is supplied with versatile plastic single-piece pedals with a wide pedalling surface to keep the foot on the pedal.
- 170mm-long aluminium cranks.
- 36-teeth aluminium chainring. Plastic chainguard.
- Your Riverside 500 E is supplied with a bell, lights (front/rear), wheel reflectors and pedals.
- Depending on the accessory type and size of the bike, the frame is compatible with:
- - front and rear mudguards
- - stand
- - bottle cage
- - saddle bag
- - rear pannier rack
- - child seat
- Please ask a sales advisor for further details.
- 22.6 kg in size S with the battery.
- 22.7 kg in size M with the battery.
- 22.8 kg in size L with the battery.
- 22.9 kg in size XL with the battery.
- 19.7kg in size S without battery.
- 19,8kg in size M without battery.
- 19.9kg in size L without battery.
- 20kg in size XL without battery.
- The bike is supplied with B'Twin Flat platform pedals.
- The total weight (bike+cyclist) should not exceed 120kg.
CE Certificate of Conformity