QUECHUA - SELF-INFLATING CAMPING MATTRESS - ULTIM COMFORT DOUBLE - 2 PERSON
Quote from The Merchant's Website:
"Our camping designers have created this extremely thick, self-inflating Ultim Comfort Double mattress for two campers looking for home comfort.
Our motivation? To offer you an extremely thick, self-inflating 132 cm mattress that is twinnable and very simple to set up for home comfort when camping."
- Sleeping quality: Inflated dimensions: 200 x 136 x 8 cm | Flat sleeping surface and soft feel
- Easy assembly / dismantling: Inflation without a pump | Double valve: precise inflation and quick deflation
- Easy transport: Weight: 5.5 kg | Bag dimensions: 70 x 52 x 12 cm | Carry bag
- Thermal insulation: 4 seasons of use.R-Value standard ASTM F3340-18: 8,6
- Compatibility: Use the clips to twin it with the same Single or Double Ultim Comfort mattress
- Durability: Mattress approved to withstand at least 200 inflation/deflation cycles
The principle of a self-inflating mattress
A self-inflating mattress consists of an airtight envelope glued to an open cell foam in which the air circulates. When you unfold your mattress, it will take its original shape and thickness (8 cm for the AG Ultim Comfort) and fill with air. However, it requires some mouth inflation so you can adjust it to the pressure level suitable for you. Self-inflation is more or less noticeable depending on the thickness of the mattress.
Directions for use
We advise you to get out and unroll your mattress as soon as you set up camp. Leave the valve open to make pre-inflation easier. A self-inflating mattress inflates itself to about 80%. You will need to blow up the rest yourself, so you can adjust the pressure to your desired comfort level.
- Inflated dimensions: 200 x 136 x 8 cm
- Deflated dimensions: 200 x 132 x 3 cm
Thermal properties and warmth: 4 seasons use, winter use and in extreme conditions
- Since the beginning of 2020, a new standard has been validated to assess the level of insulation of your mattress: standard ASTM F3340-18.
- This standard measures the capacity of the mattress to retain or return body heat in order to avoid its loss and therefore provide you with thermal comfort.
- Thermal insulation thanks to the foam.
- R-Value standard ASTM F3340-18 self-inflating mattress GA ULTIM COMFORT: 8.6 (measured by an independent laboratory)
Thermal properties and warmth (continued)
- The R-value expresses the thermal performance and resistance of the mattress. The higher the R-Value, the more the mattress insulates you from the cold ground.
- - R-value from 0 to 1.9: mattress designed for use in warm season (summer) only
- - from 2 to 3: mattress design for use in 2 or 3 seasons (spring/summer/autumn)
- - from 3 to 4: 4 season mattress, winter use possible
- - higher than 4.5: winter use and extreme conditions
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
- Because we are aware that we must act to preserve our playground, Quechua is committed to limiting the environmental impact of its products.
- Today, this product is not eco-designed, but we work every day to make it more responsible: eco-design, repairability and sustainability are at the heart of our developments.