Outdoor Revolution Edale 4 TC Air Tent - 4 Persons
- Gothic arch roof to provide increased headroom.
- Versatile front porch door with twin zips – Fully open, half open (left or right side) or even create a stable door.
- Side attached eyebrow canopy over right hand door for flexible wet weather entry.
- Mesh panels on front porch wall and front/side doors for bug free ventilation.
- Internal divider door with mesh windows and zip up blinds offering flexible configuration.
- Clear PVC Windows and zipped privacy curtains.
- Dark night inner tent – reduces the amount of light coming into the bedroom area for a great nights sleep.
- Bedroom pockets inside and on the front of the inner tent helping to keep things tidy
- Low and rear ventilation to reduce condensation
- Guy Lines all around tent for additional stability in poorer weather
- Reflective trim above mudwall for increased visibility
- Cable entry points allowing you to keep your camping appliances powered.
- Hanging point to hang lanterns/lights and cable tidies.
- Draught skirt to front section.
- Velcro for tube lighting and uplighter system.
- Adjustable webbing peg points.
Outdoor Revolution Edale 4 TC Air Tent is a 4 persons air tent is perfect for couples and small families. Boasting a great list of features and quality polycotton fabric, the Edale 4 TC is an excellent choice. The interior has a Gothic arch roof design providing increased headroom and an internal door creating a double section living area. Flexible configuration options include creating covered outdoor space perfect for relaxation, or enclosing the front for increased interior space or a useful storage area. Large clear PVC windows flood the interior with light and provide a great view, all covered with zipped curtains for when privacy is required. Access to the tent is versatile too, with the Edale 4 featuring both a main front door and a useful side entrance, the latter of which is covered by a poled canopy for convenient wet weather entry. The main door features an effective twin zip system, allowing for several opening options, including full opening, half opening (left or right side), or even to create a stable door. Mesh panels feature on front porch wall, front and side doors, keeping your tent bug free whilst providing an increased air flow when desired. Low and rear ventilation points combine to reduce condensation. Sleeping is comfortable, with a dark night inner tent reducing the amount of light coming into the bedroom area, enabling a great nights sleep. Bedroom pockets feature inside and on the front of the inner tent for storage of small essentials, keeping things nice and tidy. Other fantastic features include cable entry points, a lantern hanging point with cable tidy and Velcro for tube lighting and Outdoor Revolution's uplighter system. A luxury tent with stunning aesthetics, providing all the comfort, durability and quality you will need for an enjoyable camping experience.