Orbea Oiz M-Pro TR 29er Mountain Bike 2021 - Blue/Gold
Orbea Oiz M-Pro Tr 29er Mountain Bike is familiar with the hard work it takes to reach summits, leaderboards and podium steps. We don’t need to fabricate a pedigree for this phenomenon - two world championships prove Oiz is a thoroughbred.
- Oiz is the lightest, stiffest and most efficient machine available whether you pin on a number or take it up to the highest peak on your afternoon ride.
- OMX - The Pinnacle of carbon manufacturing - When the constant hunt for improvement in our carbon manufacturing yields results that barely resemble those from a few short years ago, it’s time to change the way we talk about carbon. With the introduction of OMX we are showing riders everywhere the direction of our lightest and most responsive racing frames. We don’t claim that OMX is a secret-sauce, it’s more straightforward than that - OMX is the pinnacle of carbon fiber bicycle manufacturing.
- FRAME - OMX Orbea Monocoque X (OMX) frames blend high modulus fibers and high strength fibers exclusively - OMX is the pinnacle of carbon fiber bicycle manufacturing.
- PERSONALIZATION MYO PERSONALIZATION - New personalization options will take your OMX frame to the next level.
- LINK FIBERLINK In the quest for stiffness and clean lines, we developed the long-fiber injected Fiberlink.
- WHO IS OMX FOR? OMX is for these discerning cyclists who demand the best - We use top materials and the best techniques available to the cycling industry to make superlative high-performance bicycles that you can purchase and ride.
- PERFECT BALANCE Light is good – structural integrity is critical. Creating the lightest frame with perfectly-tuned ridgidity is the simple goal, but it's a process that requires years of design skill and manufacturing expertise. OMX frames blend high modulus fibers of up to 588GPa with tensile strength of 3800MPa that help us to perfectly tune the weight and stiffness on each frame. The best materials are a great start; applying them to smart designs in the hands of dedicated engineers makes the final result truly exceptional.
- MASTERFUL CONSTRUCTION The highest quality prepreg carbon sheets available are laser-cut by individual frame size to minimize excess materials and overlap. Fiber direction and layup are tuned and adjusted with testing prototypes, and hours of premolding specific areas of each production frame before final heating ensure optimal fiber and resin compaction with the smallest amount of carbon. Smooth and even compression of the laminates is the goal; full EPS molds, Polyurethane and Latex inserts are used to eliminate wrinkles and imperfections when the frame is moulded.
- CONSTANT IMPROVEMENT
A great design and well-executed contruction yield frames that are a joy to ride – and ride them we do! But we also cut, x-ray, drill, twist, pull, crush and punish them to make them better. Analyzing our frames through a series of proprietary testing procedures that go beyond industry standards gives us priceless data that we apply to our design process. Some of this happens in a lab, a lot of it on the road or mountain – but it's all crucial for improvement and key to offering a Lifetime Warranty.
- FRAME - Orbea Oiz Carbon OMX, Fiberlink, Boost, PF BB, UFO2, I-line shock
- SHOCK - Fox i-line DPS Factory 120mm Remote Push-Unlock Evol Kashima custom tune190x45mm
- FORK - Fox 34 Float SC Factory 120 FIT4 Remote-Adj Push-Unlock QR15x110
- CRANKSET - Race Face Next-SL 34t
- HEADSET - Acros Alloy 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated
- HANDLEBAR - OC3 Carbon Flat 31.8mm 760mm
- STEM - OC3 31.8mm interface -8º
- SHIFTERS - Shimano XT M8100 I-Spec EV
- BRAKES - Shimano XT M8100 Hydraulic Disc
- CASSETTE - Shimano CS-M8100 10-51t 12-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano XTR M9100 SGS Shadow Plus
- CHAIN - Shimano M8100
- WHEELS - DT Swiss XR-1650 Spline 25c TLR CL, Star Ratchet, Boost DT Swiss XRC-1501 Spline 30c TLR 15/110mm CL
- TYRES- Maxxis Rekon Race 2.35" 120 TPI Exo TLR
- PEDALS- Not Included
- SEATPOST- OC2 Carbon 31.6 Offset 0
- SADDLE - Selle Italia SLR Boost Fill Titanium Rail 316 Ø7 mm