Nordisk Puk -2° Blanket M Sleeping Bag
Offering versatility, warmth and comfort, the Nordisk Puk -2 Degrees Blanket Medium Sleeping Bag can be used as both a blanket and closed sleeping bag between spring and autumn, and is filled with a lightweight fibre filling.
Suitable for three-season adventures and offering spaciosness and versatility, the Nordisk Puk -2° Blanket Medium Sleeping Bag is a welcome companion on camping trips. Perfect for use between spring and autumn, it zips open all the way so it can be used as a comforting blanket or roomy closed sleeping bag. The NorGuard S-PO 80 filling also offers great insulation properties between the ripstop shell and soft-touch lining. Additionally, the internal chest pocket keeps your personal items safe, and it is finished with a wide, contoured hood and thermal collar for added warmth and comfort during the colder nights.
- Three-season blanket sleeping bag
- Offset double box construction
- NorGuard S-PO 80 fibre filling
- Wide contoured hood
- Internal thermal collar
- Internal chest pocket
- All-around zip
- Temperature: Comfort: 5 degree Celsius; Limit: -2 degree Celsius; Extreme: -18 degree Celsius; Tested according to European norm EN 13537
- Dimensions: Length: 190cm; Width: 75cm; Bodysize: 175cm; Pack size dimensions: Diameter: 24.5cm; Length: 34cm; Diameter pack compressed: 24cm; Length pack compressed: 31cm
- Weight: 1610g; Filling weight: 1050g