Mountain Hardwear Lamina Z Sleeping Bag
The Mountain Lamina Sleeping Bag is designed to maximise the logt of insulation, eleminating cold spots and mapping insulation. With a unique mapping insulation the Lamina distribuites warmth to where it most needed, specifically around the core and feet. This Mummy shaped bag offers plenty of room to move comfortably with a comfort footbox optmising the natural position of the feet. A draft collar and exclisive welded construction also work continuously to minimise cold spots.
- Proprietary welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eleminates cold spots.
- Zoned insulation maximizes warmth
- Thermal insulation has outstanding compressibility and maintains excellent loft
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes weight without constriction
- Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag
- Full length zipper with double sliders for versatile ventilation
- Comfort footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Durable, lightweight nylon shell with DWR treatment repels water
- Soft polyester lining wicks away moisture
Delivery & Returns Information