Montane VIA Minimus Stretch Ultra Men's Running Jacket
Montane VIA Minimus Stretch Ultra Jacket is a lightweight and breathable trail running jacket made from stretch fabrics for the ultimate cool, comfortable wear when out running.
- 20 Denier PERTEX SHEILD 2.5 - Super lightweight, waterproof and superbly stretchy.
- DWR Treatment - For effective water shedding.
- Back Harness Compatible Pockets - Mesh lined and finished with YKK AQUAGUARD zips to securely and safely store items.
- Full Length Front Zip - Easily adjustable for coverage and/or ventilation.
- YKK Matte AQUAGUARD Zip - Helping to block water from entering the jacket through zipper openings.
- MP3/Phone Cord Exit Point - Direct entry through the pocket, helps to keep items secure and safe.
- Packable Into Hand Pocket - Stows away small to save space.
- Articulated Arms - With engineered tailoring allows for full freedom of movement.
- Partially Elasticated Cuffs - Allows a comfortable fit and helps to block wind and rain.
- Shaped, Adjustable Hood - Uses pull-cord fastenings and a stiffener peak to block out rain.
- Micro Fleece-Lined Chin Guard - Reducing the risk of chafe and irritation.
- Adjustable Hem - Drawcord fastening for quick and easy adjustment.
- Reflective Details - For keeping you safe in low light conditions.