ITIWIT - INFLATABLE TOURING KAYAK 2/3 PLACES ORANGE
Quote from The Merchant's Website:
"Inflatable kayak with 3 raised adult seats for your paddling comfort.
Stable and reassuring, perfect for that family outing."
- Volume: For 2 to 3 people, up to a maximum of 230 kg (507 lbs).
- Easy assembly / dismantling: Inflation in 10 minutes to a maximum pressure of 1.5 PSI (0.1 bar)
- Stability: Side stoppers and inflatable board for good stability.
- Glide performance: The patented bow shape gives the kayak good glide performance. 3 keels.
- User comfort: Raised seat for comfort when at rest and when paddling.
- Repair: Spare parts available online or at you nearest Decathlon workshop.
- The front and back seats are high, this provides increased comfort for adults in the paddling position.
- The seats are arranged according to the number of persons on board, on the diagrams printed on the floor:
- In front of the "2+1" diagrams (which remain visible) when there are 3 persons on board. In front of the "2" markings when there are 2 persons on board.
Technical dimensions and weights.
- INFLATED SIZE
- Length: 382 cm
- Width: 108 cm
- SIZE WHEN FOLDED IN BAG
- Height: 73 cm
- Width: 44 cm
- Thickness: 33 cm
- Weight: 17 kg
- Maximum pressure: 0.1 bar (1.5 PSI)
- Seats: 2 or 3 seats
- Contents: kayak, bag, repair kit, keels
- PUMP NOT INCLUDED
- PADDLE NOT INCLUDED
- For use with an Itiwit double-action hand pump with adapters
- Spare parts are available for Itiwit kayaks from after-sales service. Visit the workshop at your nearest Decathlon store to collect or order some.
- Inflatable floor: reference 8390991
- Left bladder: reference 8309264
- Right bladder: reference 8309167
Inflation recommendations & precautions
- Inflate the floor, then one of the side tubes, then the second one to 50%. Check the overall positioning of the chambers. Then fully inflate it without exceeding 0.1 bar (1.5 psi).
- DO NOT OVERINFLATE!
- Close the valves well.
- Install the 3 keels, unless using on a river containing little water.
- In the event of EXTREME HEAT, slightly deflate the kayak out of the water to avoid overinflation, which could damage the kayak.
- Do not leave inflated in direct sunlight: risk of overinflation
- In the event of damage to one of the side chambers, open the side tube lengthways using the zip and remove the chamber.
- The floor can be uncovered by opening the Velcro fastenings.
- Example 1: the hole is in the side tube; you can use the repair kit to stick on a patch.
- Example 2: the hole is located along a seam; contact the DECATHLON workshop service to exchange the faulty bladder (2-year warranty).
Patented bow shape: the front and back ends provide good glide. The V-shaped front of the kayak enables smooth entry into the water.
Easy to disassemble and fold
- New carry bag, backpack style for short distances.
- Easy clip fins.
- Deflate the kayak by opening the 3 "Boston" valves.
- Fold the lateral tubes down onto the floor.
- Roll, starting from the opposite side to the valves to remove the air.
- Place the rolled-up kayak into the main compartment of the bag.
- Close the zip and tighten using the compression strap.
Directions for use.
We recommend that you use the product with a buoyancy vest.
regulations for canoes-kayaks measuring less than 3.50 metres
Is your canoe-kayak inflatable or rigid and is less than 3.5 metres?You have what is called a beach craft.You must always stay 300 metres from a shelter (any place on the coast where any boat or vessel and its crew can get to safety by anchoring or berthing and leave without assistance).Buoyancy aids are not mandatory but strongly recommended to make it easier to get back in the boat if you fall out.
More than 3.5 metre canoe-kayak rules
Your canoe-kayak is rigid or inflatable with at least 2 separate air chambers.It measure more than 3.5 metres.It is "sea approved" by the manufacturer.You can paddle up to 2 nautical miles (approx. 3 km) from shore.You will need a number of safety features.You can find these elements using this link:https://www.itiwit.fr/reglementation-pour-faire-du-canoe-kayak