Cannondale SuperSix Evo Neo 2 Electric Road Bike 2020 - Sage Grey
Cannondale SuperSix Evo Neo 2 Electric Road Bike is a machine built for raw speed, with aerodynamically efficent design, sleek integration and Ballistec Construction to keep the drag low , the weight minimal and the velocity high. Racey geomery and stifness for explosive speed. refined micr-suspension and big tyre clearance for suprising smoothness. it all adds up to precise handling and a ride-feel thats out of sight. The lightweight ebikemotion drive unit and battery hidden in the downtube of the frame provide the perfect amount of boost to enhance your ride, not overwhelm it. It's real road riding, made better. For those looking for more range, the eBikemotion Range Extender kit is an easy upgrade, just pug it into the main charging port and Boost your battery capacity to 450Wh, enough for long rides and bid day ventures.
Cannondale SuperSix Evo Neo 2 Features:
- All new BallisTec Carbon frame and Fork with internal battery
- Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic gearset
- Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic Brakset Cannondale HollowGram Systembar SAVE Carbon frop handlebars
- Prologo Dimension Tirox Saddle
- MAHLE eBikeMotion X35 250Wh Battery
- MAHLE eBikeMotion X35 250W Drive Unit About the SuperSix Evo Neo frame
- Speed Shapes - The frame features highly truncated airfoil tube shapes that offer the same weight and equal or better stifness, than round tubes, but reduce drag by up to 30%.
- Clearly Capable - The frame is designed to accept larger - volume road tyres for extra comfort and capability on all kinds of roads.
- The Boost - The eBikeMotion drive system uses a lightweight 250w rear hub motor and hidden 250Wh battery to provide three levels of just-rifght support. It's there when you need it, nearly imperceptible when you dont.
- Intuitive Controller - The integrated top tube controller lets you turn the system on, select your assist level and see your battery charge, all at the touch of a button, keeping your bars clean and uncluttered.
- Hidden Cable Routing - Unique design routes brake lines through an opening in the front of the headtube for minimal drag and easy serviceability.
- FORK: All-New, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 55mm offset (S-M) 45mm offset (L)
- RIMS: Cannondale RDe 1.0, 28h front, 32h rear
- HUBS: (F) Formula CL-712, 12x100 disc / (R) ebikemotion X35 250W disc
- SPOKES: Stainless steel, 14g (F) / 13g ®
- TYRES: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 28c
- CRANKSET: HollowGram, T47 w/ OPI SpideRing, 50/34
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA T47 MegaEvo, threaded
- CHAIN: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra GS
- SHIFTERS: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 2x11
- HANDLEBAR; HollowGram SystemBar SAVE, Carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust
- BARTAPE: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- STEM: HollowGram KNØT, alloy w/ cable cover, -6°
- HEADSET: Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- BRAKESET: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 160/160mm RT66 rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc
- SADDLE: Prologo Dimension, Tirox rails
- SEATPOST: All-New HollowGram 27 KNØT, Alloy, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm
- BATTERY: MAHLE ebikemotion X35 250Wh
- CHARGER: MAHLE ebikemotion X35
- DRIVE UNIT: MAHLE ebikemotion X35 250W
- PEDALS: Not Included