Bali Antique Bench - Garden Bench
- Bali Antique Bench made from reclaimed teak from old ox-carts and fence posts.
- All pieces are hand finished and fastened with mortice and tenon joints and reinforced with teak dowels for added strength.
- Finished with a lime wash.
- The back section is curved for extra comfort across the whole thing and the attractive lattice-work finish works really well with the deeply curved, scrolled arms and ornately finished legs come arm supports.
- The benefit with teak is that it has a very high oil content and a dense grain and this reduces the likelihood of cracking or splitting occurring over time. It also protects the timber against insect attack.
- In time the bench will turn a silver-grey colour as part of its natural ageing process.
- Dimensions: Height: 86cm Seat Height: 41cm Depth: 54cm Length: 120cm