Atomic Savor Visor Stereo Ski Helmet - Eliminating the need to wear separate goggles
The Savor offers true convenience by eliminating the need to wear separate goggles. For those who use prescription eyewear, it comes complete with an adaptor which creates extra space under the visor. The hard shell construction is durable and tough and Atomic’s Holo Core exceeds industry safety standards by up to 30%. Live Fit pads mould to your head shape and the 360o sizing system allows fine-tuning for the perfect fit. Active Aircon ventilation can be adjusted as desired by sliding a button on the outside.
- Size Guide: Small 51-55cm Medium 55-59cm Large 59-63cm
- Venting: Active
- Sizing System: Adjustable
- Weight: 580g
- Construction: Hard Shell
- Safety standard: eN 1077 Class B, ASTM F 2040
- Anti-bacterial 3M X-static liner can be removed and washed.
- Includes a helmet bag in the box and microfibre lens wipe.
- 3D moulded ear pads provide a comfortable fit.
- Additional Safety: Holo Core - This unique ‘egg-carton’ construction creates an extended crumple zone for maximised shock absorption. It also comes with ventilation holes so it’s cooler and lighter. This means up to 30% higher impact protection than industry safety standards require.
- Venting: Active Aircon is Atomics most advanced cooling system yet. The Holo Core offers wider and more air channels through each layer of the helmet which gives hot air room to escape and adjustable vents actively suck heat away from the head.
- Sizing System: The 360o fit system lets you fine-tune your helmet from every angle. The dial at the rear quickly and easily adjusts to match the size of your head. And the system is also height adjustable so you can find the perfect fit for the shape of your head.Live Fit pads form a wide band of memory foam that adapts precisely to your head for instant individual fit. This soft, cushioned layer provides all-day comfort out on the mountain, as well as extra protection capable of dampening low-level impacts before the shocks can reach your head.
- Visor Fitting: Few visor helmets are truly compatible with prescription glasses, but the Adjustable Visor Setting solves that problem. Skiers without eyewear can choose the Vision setting, which keeps the visor’s lower edge close to the face and helmet for tight closure and great vertical field of vision. Those who do wear glasses can choose the OTG (Over The Glasses) setting, which pivots the visor to give 8mm of additional space without compromising field of vision or visor closure.
- Construction: Hard shell helmets are constructed primarily from ABS plastic. The outer shell gets bonded to the ePS core for a two-piece construction that provides high durability and ultimate high-impact protection.