Atomic Savor AMID Helmet - Ski/Snowboard
The Savor AMID is packed with safety and comfort features. Atomic’s Holo Core construction works like a crumple zone maximising shock absorption. AMID (Atomic Multi-directional Impact Deflector) foam deflects energy from angled impacts. A Live Fit memory band and the 360o Fit System ensures the helmet is snug and comfortable.
- Size guide:SmallMediumLarge51-55cm55-59cm59-63cm
- Venting: Active
- Sizing system: Adjustable
- Weight: 490g
- Construction: Hard Shell
- Safety standard: eN 1077 Class B, ASTM F2040
- The anti-bacterial 3M X-static liner can be removed and washed. Includes a helmet bag in the box.
- Holo Core - This unique ‘egg-carton’ construction creates an extended crumple zone for maximized shock absorption. It also comes with ventilation holes so it’s cooler and lighter. This means up to 30% higher impact protection than industry safety standards require.
- AMID - Stands for Atomic Multi-directional Impact Deflector. It’s a revolutionary dual-density foam system which is fixed to the helmet’s core and free to move in all directions. This means better protection against impacts from all directions – as the foam cushions energy right at impact, then continues to deflect energy away from the head through its movement. By absorbing energy through the whole impact, it provides a new level of protection, whether the impact is high speed or low speed, direct or angled.
- Venting: Active Aircon is Atomic’s most advanced cooling system yet. The Holo Core offers wider and more air channels through each layer of the helmet which gives hot air room to escape and adjustable vents actively suck heat away from the head.
- Sizing system: The 360° Fit System lets you fine-tune your helmet from every angle. The dial at the rear quickly and easily adjusts to match the size of your head. And the system is also height adjustable so you can find the perfect fit for the shape of your head.Live Fit pads form a wide band of memory foam that adapts precisely to your head for instant individual fit. This soft, cushioned layer provides all-day comfort out on the mountain, as well as extra protection capable of dampening low-level impacts before the shocks can reach your head.
- Construction: Hard shell helmets are constructed primarily from ABS plastic. The outer shell gets bonded to the ePS core for a two-piece construction that provides high durability and ultimate high-impact protection.Other featuresThe anti-bacterial 3M X-static liner can be removed and washed.Includes a helmet bag in the box.